Gamree here, and ready to go!

Started by Gamree, June 27, 2008, 09:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon

Wow I'm late...

Well Welcome to Nsf Gamree :P

Dill

Quote from: DBY106698 on June 27, 2008, 10:15:37 PM
Well I don't see how that's exactly fair. Afterall, about a month ago, a judge was arrested for breaking the law and didn't exactly get off the hook because he sentences based on the law. In theory, law enforcement has to obey the laws they enforce.

As for Mack, I simply said deletion as I figured what other action would really be taken on your own post other than to give yourself an edited warning OR to post a warning to yourself. I'd figured you might just want to delete it. And speechless or not, I think you could have explained it in mroe than simpyl 3 little dots. But hey, that's just me.

Don't try to tell us that we have to follow the rules. If we didn't know we had to follow any rules, we would have banned dozens of members by now (although I'd be willing to break a rule or two for you).

And the whole reason this was started was because of your up-tightness. Super was being sarcastic when he asked about the merge (he was a member of FCD), but you're too much of a grappling dolt to understand that. So I suggest you stop looking for a fight before I give you one you won't be able to get out of with some italics and a thesaurus. Consider this your first warning, for spamming, antagonizing, disruptive behavior.

Eizweir

Sweet!  More Brawlers :D
Look for the floated thread in the smash board if you're ever up for some matches.  :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 28, 2008, 03:51:42 AM
Hello gamree. Glad to have you here

Challenging all comers to Brawl I see? I'll be looking forward to that challenge ;D

Quote from: Marth Xero on June 28, 2008, 09:13:43 AM
Sweet!  More Brawlers :D
Look for the floated thread in the smash board if you're ever up for some matches.  :)

Joy, more challengers!  As you'll soon find out, I'm pretty much on Brawl everyday, mostly in the evenings and at night since I'm usually grumpy and dead in the mornings.  Look forward to brawling with some of you guys soon.

Quote from: Moon on June 28, 2008, 09:02:46 AM
Wow I'm late...

Well Welcome to Nsf Gamree :P

Hello there, Moon.  Always a pleasure.

Ugawa

Nice to see a familiar face/username, Gamree.  I don't know about you, but I'll be watching the merge with great interest.  Can't wait until you get back into smashing-shape so I can face you again.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689