News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

(slight spoilers) who did you take into part 4 endgame?

Started by Avion-Finch, December 23, 2007, 10:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

This time around I took
Brom, Nephenee, Nolan, Edward, Shinon, Volke, Haar, Titania, Soren, Naesala(only one royal this time, I'm challenging myself), and all the forced bringings.

who did you bring?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Im at endgame...I cant beat her...and I lost the hawking in the previous part :( Oh why didnt I start over.....Anyways I have all the royals except for tibarn and naesala. I have Gifca(thats his name right?) I have lvl 20 ike (he pwned the black knight) princess elencia, he sword kicks ass!!! gatrie(big mistake) my level 20 shinon(zomg he pwns all!!!) I have the empress (she only lvl 6) ena (only lvl 20, my Yune(yes cause I cant spell her real name) is only like lvl 6. And that one soldier dude...you know in black armor(he pwns) but not in this fight.

Is endgames final chapter even possible!?!?!?!?!?!?!? im mean come on!!! each time I attack the outside shield it deals half the damage back at me! Plus she can attack all my troops for heavy damage! And to top it all off those STUPID elemental things!!! errrr you gots a stratigy.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MARLUXIA on December 23, 2007, 02:18:04 PM
Im at endgame...I cant beat her...and I lost the hawking in the previous part :( Oh why didnt I start over.....Anyways I have all the royals except for tibarn and naesala. I have Gifca(thats his name right?) I have lvl 20 ike (he pwned the black knight) princess elencia, he sword kicks ass!!! gatrie(big mistake) my level 20 shinon(zomg he pwns all!!!) I have the empress (she only lvl 6) ena (only lvl 20, my Yune(yes cause I cant spell her real name) is only like lvl 6. And that one soldier dude...you know in black armor(he pwns) but not in this fight.

Is endgames final chapter even possible!?!?!?!?!?!?!? im mean come on!!! each time I attack the outside shield it deals half the damage back at me! Plus she can attack all my troops for heavy damage! And to top it all off those STUPID elemental things!!! errrr you gots a stratigy. it is possible if you carry a certain shiled Forgot name) but what it does is that is the half damage done to you is reflected back.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: MARLUXIA on December 23, 2007, 02:18:04 PM

Is endgames final chapter even possible!?!?!?!?!?!?!? im mean come on!!! each time I attack the outside shield it deals half the damage back at me! Plus she can attack all my troops for heavy damage! And to top it all off those STUPID elemental things!!! errrr you gots a stratigy.
use nilhil, you get alot of them iirc, definately enough, oh and you mean Aran? yeah hes cool.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforceman22

Ike Level 20 Vanguard (Pwned the black Knight)
Boyd level 12 reaver (Mistake)
Titania level 20 gold Knight (with Urvan, she pwns)
Tibarn level 40 (I used him alot. :P)
Naesala level 36
Caienghis (Was mortally wounded in part 4, stupid Sephiran)
Edward Level 20 True blade (he is a beast with alondite)
Gatrie Level 12 Marshall (Stupid)
Stefan Level 12 True Blade
Ena
Nasir
Gareth
Kurthnaga
Sanaki
Michaiah
Sothe Level 4 Whisper (Was useless)

yeah... If I knew that Shinon would get godly, I would have used him instead of Gatrie...  :robotindifferent:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nils_13

I brought all forced people (except Sothe)

Here's the list:
Ike
Tibarn
Caineghis
Sanaki
Mia
Ranulf
Kurthnaga
Rhys
Elincia
Soren
Shinon
Nailah
Rafiel
Ilyana
Gareth
Micaiah

amplas

I brought Shinon, Gifca, Caineghes, Tibarn, Naesla, Boyd, Rafiel, Rhys, Renning, Geoffrey, Nailah.

Linkmaster404

meh i was lazy

All laguz royals (no Skrimir if hes considered) and Giffica, the defaults, Soren Nolan Titania Renning (for wielding Alondite) Rhys, my heron was Rafiel  ,Shinon (my #1 killer!) i think thats it.
Anyone like the guy in the my Avatar?

Triforceman22

I tried it again.
here are the people who I took in...

Ike (holy crap, he obliterated the BK this time... A hit, he hits but he misses, and then I do a critical Win...XD)

Edward (Killed Sephiran and dheginsea with teh power of alondite)
Nolan (Level 20 Reaver with tarvos = Pwnage)
Shinon (Level 20 marksman with double bow =Godly)
Boyd (Level 20 Reaver with a forged silver Axe. I called it Ahnialate..:P)
Titania (She still pwns with Urvan.. XP)
Soren (This time with SS Rank wind magic. ;))
Sothe (....sucked)
Michaiah (...Sucked even harder)
Sanaki (..meh..)
Tibarn ( awesome )
Caienghis (He wasn't wounded this time! ;D)
Reyson (we got history... (FE9) )
Stefan (When leveled to lvl. 20, he dominates)
Aran (Pwned, Nuff said)

next time, i'm trying to do it with no Laguz royals! :O

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!