Started by Water ☮, January 22, 2008, 10:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Yes they deserved it!

Rules:
Stay on topic
No spam

Topic:
What do you like most about the Ice Climbers?

Members

1.Wiiboychris
2.GrimTuesday
3.Smash Bro 25
4.Cornwad
5.Triforceman22
6.Shujinco
7.QSMASHBRO
8.Skye8600
9.Java_Java
10.Tuppyluver
11.Apollo

Water ☮

Ice Climbers Gallery

Pictures, drawings, and anything else  that represents the Ice Climbers and their awesomness!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

GrimTuesday

Me:  :-* Ice Climbers
Ice Climbers:  :-* Me

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Geno

I would lock this if I was still LK because it looks only to be another chat thread.  :(

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Geno on January 22, 2008, 11:47:31 PM
I would lock this if I was still LK because it looks only to be another chat thread.  :(

Aren't we aloud to chat about things related to Smash Bros.? If not what is the point of this board?

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Water ☮

MoM said I could keep it as long as everyone stays on-topic and you aren't so stick to the topic or get!

Geno

Quote from: GrimTuesday on January 22, 2008, 11:52:31 PM

Aren't we aloud to chat about things related to Smash Bros.? If not what is the point of this board?
Apparently not. Can't have threads based around "chatting" I guess that's why the online team thread got locked.

Neerb

Quote from: Geno on January 23, 2008, 12:03:48 AM

Apparently not. Can't have threads based around "chatting" I guess that's why the online team thread got locked.

Stop trying to lock this thread by staying off topic!

I like the Ice Climbers because you can do 4-players all as ICs on the smallest stage for TOTAL CHAOS!! 

Cornwad

I want to join!
And to answer your question: Their icon ;)

Triforceman22

I actually locked the first one... VaatiX Locked and deleted the second one, and the third one still remains.

But to stay on topic, I love the ice climbers. thier voices are so cute... <3

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Shujinco2

I like them cause:

-They are cute :3
-They have TWO people there, which means more survival time!
-I like doing the freeze glitch when I'm fighting! >:D

Qsmash

I still think the four sword should be an item. 4 popo's and 1 nana. :O

Skye8600

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 23, 2008, 04:26:55 AM

Stop trying to lock this thread by staying off topic!

I like the Ice Climbers because you can do 4-players all as ICs on the smallest stage for TOTAL CHAOS!! 
:D
ive done that before
it was a complete mess!
btw, im in for this club

Java

I <3 Ice Climbers.  :)

What I like most about them is pretty much their uniqueness.
I loved the idea of a double character, although I had no idea who they were when Melee came out.