News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Hello. How can I put Wii Message Board images onto a SD card?

Started by DDDSSCEPTILE, November 28, 2007, 02:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDDSSCEPTILE

I heard something about how you could do it now. Mario galaxy updated my software, but there's not a whole lot that's new about the Photo Channel. Is there any way I can put Wii Message Board photos onto an SD card? I really would like to put them on my computer and print them off, and to show my friends those Galaxy ending pictures. That games was... well, sorta easy. = / It was fun though.

Thanks for helping!
Hey,

We apologize for the addition of the new ads, but it's something of a necessary evil.

WiiGuy

never heard of it :-\

but.... let me think......
i am not sure how to do this but this Might work...

go to the wii's saved data
Wii menu>settings>saved data>memory>SD card (or something like that)

is there any opitions for what you need?

well i geuss i am not the right person to ask :(

WiiGuy

got to go right now but i might be back in about 30 min ;)

DDDSSCEPTILE

Nope, no options in the memory part. It's a shame, too, and sadly, it makes me think of my PSP and how easy that is.... >_<
Sorry Nintendo!

They're still my number 1 though.
Hey,

We apologize for the addition of the new ads, but it's something of a necessary evil.

DistantWords

The only way I've ever heard about saving the photos from the Message Board is if your Message Board gets full.  I've read about people who's Message Board got full, they had a SD card in, and the Wii gave a message saying something about saving all messages to the SD Card.

I have no clue if that actually included the photos, or just the text.  And I'm pretty sure that there is no way to do that manually.
Looking for any old friends from Nsider.  If you remember me, let me know!

Brand new AC:WW town created. PM me for FC info.

DDDSSCEPTILE

Darn. Ok. Thanks anyway though. Maybe one day they'll finally update it with that kind of stuff.... until then I'll have to take a picture of my TV. -_-;
Hey,

Jaden10

NO
sorry but i emailed nintendo to ask them that and they said no

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Well, there could be a way... But it would take longer and might not work for all people. You could add your own email as a friend on the wii, in the "other" section, and email the picture to it. Then, you could insert the SD card in a compatible cpu or labtop, and transfer it. If that doesn't work, you could connect a digital camera to a cpu or labtop, and transfer it via usb connecter.
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

DistantWords

Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on December 01, 2007, 03:49:36 PM
Well, there could be a way... But it would take longer and might not work for all people. You could add your own email as a friend on the wii, in the "other" section, and email the picture to it. Then, you could insert the SD card in a compatible cpu or labtop, and transfer it. If that doesn't work, you could connect a digital camera to a cpu or labtop, and transfer it via usb connecter.

When you register an email address in your Wii Friends List, you can send pictuers from your email address to your Wii.  But you cannot send pictures from your Wii to your Email address.
Looking for any old friends from Nsider.  If you remember me, let me know!

Brand new AC:WW town created. PM me for FC info.

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: DistantWords on December 01, 2007, 04:05:59 PM
Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on December 01, 2007, 03:49:36 PM

When you register an email address in your Wii Friends List, you can send pictuers from your email address to your Wii.  But you cannot send pictures from your Wii to your Email address.

Really? :S Dang... I got so used to sending my wii with pics I guess I forgot. Maybe Nintendo will release a usb hook-up for cameras or pcs in the future. Strange loophole kinda-thing Nintendo has made. :P
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Lotos

I can't even figure out how to delete pictured from the Photo Channel.  My sister keeps sending me pictures of my dog D:

WiiGuy

Quote from: Lotos on December 02, 2007, 08:42:24 PM
I can't even figure out how to delete pictured from the Photo Channel.  My sister keeps sending me pictures of my dog D:
you got to the wii mesage board and delete the mesage it came in ;)

the picture is deleted as well )

Cakeman

Quote from: DDDSSCEPTILE on November 28, 2007, 02:41:57 PM
Nope, no options in the memory part. It's a shame, too, and sadly, it makes me think of my PSP and how easy that is.... >_<
Sorry Nintendo!

They're still my number 1 though.
just for that...im not helping

even though i dont even know how
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>