News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

*sigh* Secret characters...

Started by Doodle, March 21, 2008, 12:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

In Melee, I remember I would always be surprised and excited when I got a secret character. I'd be like "OMG! FALCO!? NO WAY! OMG OMG OMG!!" But now I'm just like "Wah? Oh, rite. Ya." Same for all the other characters. Thanks to the internet, I knew them all. So I wasn't surprised when I met them. I miss that. :(

EDIT: Also, it didn't take very long to get everyone in brawl... In Melee it took a lot longer!
YEAH

Geno

If geno would of made it in I would of been very very excited when he appeared even if I knew he was in.

jnfs2014

It isn't hard at all. I got it Wednesday and unlocked everyone except [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler].

THEBIRD

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on March 21, 2008, 01:37:18 PM
It isn't hard at all. I got it Wednesday and unlocked everyone except [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler].
Yeah, with the SSE, it's really easy. I unlocked everyone except [spoiler]Wolf and Toon Link[/spoiler] in my first 7 hours of playing, since that's how long the SSE took me to beat. Then I went back through and got the characters I missed. The stages, on the other hand, are a bit harder to get... The Melee ones, at least.

But, if you didn't want to know who was in, don't look through the internet...

Doodle

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 21, 2008, 04:33:54 PM

I stopped looking at the site after they started to post unlockables. But some things I just saw, like in sigs or whatever. And some people at school kept telling me the dang characters! >:(
YEAH

SkyMyl

I unlocked every character because I wanted [spoiler]Toon Link.[/spoiler]

I got everyone else instead.[spoiler]Excludes Wolf and Jigglypuff.[/spoiler]

Oren

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 21, 2008, 05:02:01 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 21, 2008, 04:33:54 PM

I stopped looking at the site after they started to post unlockables. But some things I just saw, like in sigs or whatever. And some people at school kept telling me the dang characters! >:(
thats when you just punch anyone who starts talking about SSBB

Triforceman22

I got everyone in brawl in one day...
It took me 7 months to get them in melee...XD

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!