News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Wii pay and play

Started by Ridley, March 20, 2008, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Is it going to work on Brawl or what? I heard it before but never found out if it was true. I would really love to have the N64 stages for download even if I have to pay.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Avion-Finch

Sakurai said no downloadable content.....but, technichally, he was only talking about characters, so stages and music are still possibly fair game(I'd love some Galaxy or paper mario music)

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Allegretto

That would be nice, I love the Zelda Temple stage.

Ridley

Quote from: Avion-Finch on March 20, 2008, 08:33:28 PM
Sakurai said no downloadable content.....but, technichally, he was only talking about characters, so stages and music are still possibly fair game(I'd love some Galaxy or paper mario music)

Ah but the beauty of it is he said that before he knew about wii pay and play. Of course characters are unlikely but you never know. ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Allegretto on March 20, 2008, 08:34:17 PM

The tornados were the best!
...It's quite obvious...

Depster

yeah that stage is epic... so when is it comin out, anyway?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ridley on March 20, 2008, 08:35:11 PM

Ah but the beauty of it is he said that before he knew about wii pay and play. Of course characters are unlikely but you never know. ;)
Are you that naive that a former Ninty employee, that created possibly GoTY 08, would not know of it?

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on March 21, 2008, 09:51:27 AM
Quote from: Ridley on March 20, 2008, 08:35:11 PM

Are you that naive that a former Ninty employee, that created possibly GoTY 08, would not know of it?

Nah but the false hope is good enough for me. ;)
...It's quite obvious...

Lotos

Quote from: Ridley on March 20, 2008, 08:35:42 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on March 20, 2008, 08:34:17 PM

The tornados were the best!

I can go into a fun post (for me to make) for those SSB64 stages.  Ah, why not?

I was a little mad that the Past Stages of Melee were not anything new (as in, they were all past stages of remade stages in Melee).  I'd have liked to see as DLC:

• Saffron City (the Pokemon coming out of the building was so fun)
  • Metal Mario's Stage (great music, nice background.  Imagine how it'd look two generations later :O)
  • That tutorial video stage (I always dreamed of playing on that stage)
  • Mario's SSB64 stage above Peach's Castle would have been nice to unlock in Melee, as it can kinda be considered a remake
  • I prefer the Corenia's SSB64 background
  • Zelda's Temple was pretty good.  Those tornados were really annoying to dodge as a kid, but now would look like a fun obsticle in competition
  • The Super Mario Bros. stage in SSB64 would have been better than the one in Melee with those pipes.

As for the main topic, it'd be nice for a DLC character (or possibly) to come into play.  An option to switch the "random" button to one of those characters under the "data" on the main menu, along with managing all of your other DLC.

Tupin

Games that have Wii Pay and Play have a red logo on the back of the box similar to the Wifi logo.

Maybe next time.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Oren on March 22, 2008, 12:28:41 PM
i really wish it had it but i don't think it will.....
if they make a new smash then they could
It took them about 7 years between Melee and Brawl.

Have fun waiting intently.

Oren

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on March 22, 2008, 01:09:47 PM
Quote from: Oren on March 22, 2008, 12:28:41 PM
i really wish it had it but i don't think it will.....
if they make a new smash then they could
It took them about 7 years between Melee and Brawl.

Have fun waiting intently.
i know if a new samsh game does come out i will not get it :(