News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Alright, I didn't open that up, but man, you look excited.

Neerb

Watching a freaking ton of videos on the official site with all kinds of awesome spoilers. It looks beautiful, the environments are cool, the music is great, the story looks like the best in the series. And best of all:

[spoiler]TIME-TRAVELING ROBOT-PIRATE MINE CART BATTLES[/spoiler]

GOTY

Zero

oh thank god a challenging zelda

not putting it in spoilers because anyone that gets mad off about a game mode being spoiled couldn't beat the mode anyway

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 09, 2011, 08:02:09 PM
oh thank god a challenging zelda

not putting it in spoilers because anyone that gets mad off about a game mode being spoiled couldn't beat the mode anyway
I didn't see that tag either, but that second quest is somehow being repeated with all Nintendo adventure games ever since Kirby's Return to Dream Land came out.

Hero_of_Darkness

Okay, maybe it wasn't much of a spoiler, but it is intercourse ing hardcore! It might turn out to be the second hardest Zelda game when all is said and done.

Zero

indeed

Nintendo games are far too easy. About time they started giving us harder difficulty options.

Nayrman

Good to hear the difficulty being ramped up. It's why 3-heart and swordless (in Zelda 1 anyway) began in the first place. Nice to see Nintendo trying a bit of challenge for once.

Doodle

Glad to see they're trying to appeal to people who want a challenging run.

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 09, 2011, 03:42:46 PM
Ignoring Dolphin
Not like that screenshot would be possible without it or anything ヽ(ยดー`)ノ
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

I think it's time for me to buy me a widescreen TV. I predict this game is going to be set in widescreen given Kirby's Return to Dream Land is forcibly set in widescreen.

Doodle

It's probably about time to, being everything uses it now.
YEAH

Tupin

In order to make up for having more starting hearts, enemies don't take away segments of hearts anymore, they take away full hearts.

I wonder how many heart containers there will be in total...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Tupin on November 10, 2011, 03:22:46 PM
In order to make up for having more starting hearts, enemies don't take away segments of hearts anymore, they take away full hearts.

I wonder how many heart containers there will be in total...

Seems to be 20, as usual.

Hero_of_Darkness

Based on the review average, it's worse than TP. lol

Neerb

How in the heck is this thing getting an 8 from GamePro and 1-Up?

Anyway, IGN and Game Informer gave it a 10, which is good enough for me. Besides, it doesn't have all of its reviews in yet and it's already a 95 on Metacritic, just one point below Skyrim and Arkham City for GOTY (both worthy opponents imo).

Zero

Game Informer->FPS bias

IGN->Gave Tales of Symphonia a intercourse ing 4/10

Who gives a intercourse  what they think?