News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Halo or SSBB?

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 09, 2007, 01:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Game do YOU Think is more Overrated?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Halo 3

StarWindWizard7

Yes yes, I know that Halo has released already, but still.....

Before that time, which did you think was more overrated?

Be Honest.

bluaki

I don't really want to be mean with this, but I think the whole FPS genre as a whole is overrated...
Still, Halo is at the point that I heard lots of kids at school talking about it. I don't think Smash will even get mentioned...

Tupin

Any game that can gets their own soda is overrated.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Rayquarian

Halo, specifically, Halo 3.  It's the same shooting game, but people are willing to pay over 70 bucks just to get it in a 'special edition'.  The internet doesn't help either, pressuring people to buy the limited edition or else suffer a terrible imaginary fate.

NOA_ANDY

Halo 3. Why? Because it seems that it didn't live up to gaming expectations...and it was overrated because it was simply "Halo". Halo 4 could come out in 8-bit style and still have tremondous hype just because it is...Halo.

SSBB, somewhat of the same story, but I feel that the gameplay of the SSB games are quite enjoyable.

HeroOfTimeO0

Whoops I accidentally voted for SSBB. xD
>.>

Termanian_Knight

Halo 3. I was able to sell a Legendary package for more than twice the price. x3

Nine 1 One

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 09, 2007, 02:22:52 PM
Whoops I accidentally voted for SSBB. xD
>.>
same here    -\/-
                     _

NJNETSFAN15

Meh.

Halo 3 is fun. don't get me wrong, but it was overhyped, badly. Look at it's reviews. not bad reviews at all, but then, look at it compared to other games. Half  Life 2 blows halo out of the water, but it won't sell HALF the copies Halo sells.

SSBB is somewhat overhyped, but nintendo is doing new stuff with it. they aren't just slappiing on 4 player co-op, some new weapons, and calling it a game. They are adding an entire new section of the game, plus online play=Big addition.

Skyfalconz

Halo3. It got too overglorified. There will be games that will be better than Halo3 at some point. SSBB on the other hand isn't talked about a lot where I am due to massive Sony/Microsoft fanboys here.

Tomboh

Halo 3 > SSBB

Halo 3 is more overrated, though.

Avion-Finch

Halo 3 had SO many commercials.....SSBB will probably have like....one alot of people dont even know Brawl exists.....

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Booster

Oh, I voted Halo before I saw that it was for overrated. I'd say SSBB. Halo 3 actually lived up to the hype, I'd say.

Insane Asylum

Halo 3 is an overhyped, overrated FPS wrapped in a shell of unoriginal mediocrity.  SSBB...is a game nobody's played yet.
Feast on my justice.

Gwen Khan

SSBB, halo just seams banal, plus FPS's bore me