News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale

Started by Dog Food, April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

MYL, fight me! I am 0 - 1 already, so I'm having small luck as well.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

[spoiler=Rob vs. SkyMyl]Pikachu wins! Seriously, do we even need to ask anymore? That darn Pikachu wins every single time, it almost makes me root for the underdog. Just for a change of pace. If you guys wanted to bet on these matches, you could make a poopload on all the ones Rob is in. It's inevitable that he will consistently win. Anyway, Hyrule Castle, all items on, two minute battle. 0 - -1.

Rob gains +4 coins and +4 exp for winning![/spoiler]
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Protoman on April 17, 2010, 03:58:55 PM
MYL, fight me! I am 0 - 1 already, so I'm having small luck as well.
Sure, small luck vs small luck sounds good.

Quote from: KJ on April 17, 2010, 03:59:33 PM
[spoiler=Rob vs. SkyMyl]Pikachu wins! Seriously, do we even need to ask anymore? That darn Pikachu wins every single time, it almost makes me root for the underdog. Just for a change of pace. If you guys wanted to bet on these matches, you could make a poopload on all the ones Rob is in. It's inevitable that he will consistently win. Anyway, Hyrule Castle, all items on, two minute battle. 0 - -1.

Rob gains +4 coins and +4 exp for winning![/spoiler]
The intercourse ? Is Rob playing as ASH'S PIKACHU?

The Riddler

Quote from: Simea on April 17, 2010, 04:00:53 PM
Sure, small luck vs small luck sounds good.
The intercourse ? Is Rob playing as ASH'S PIKACHU?
Rematch?

Dog Food

[spoiler=Magnum vs. SkyMyl]Link wins! For a character that DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT USE HIS BOMBS FOR THIS MATCH AND THE LAST ONE HE PLAYED IN, he won. The only problem is, watching Link pick up a bomb and throw it for two minutes, with all items on, at the Lylat System, is so intercourse ing boring. He might of used his sword twice. And whenever he wasn't using his bombs, he was picking up bombs. WHAT IS HIS OBSESSION WITH BOMBS, I DO NOT GET IT. Anyway, the finishing blow to Kirby was a motion sensor bomb - so I guess they work. Final score was 1 - -1.

Magnum gains +1 coin and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

SkyMyl

TO HELL WITH THIS GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT, I CHALLENGE EVERY PLAYER I POSSIBLY CAN, INCLUDING ANOTHER REMATCH WITH ROB, A KJ BOT, AND MYSELF.
It's just a harmless game...

THIS INCLUDES VOICE.
We're the same character! Are you saying you want to fight against yourself twice?

The Riddler

Quote from: Simea on April 17, 2010, 04:10:53 PM
TO HELL WITH THIS GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT, I CHALLENGE EVERY PLAYER I POSSIBLY CAN, INCLUDING ANOTHER REMATCH WITH ROB, A KJ BOT, AND MYSELF.

THIS INCLUDES VOICE.
We're the same character! Are you saying you want to fight against yourself twice?
Rematch?

Dog Food

Quote from: Simea on April 17, 2010, 04:10:53 PM

THIS INCLUDES VOICE.
The gloves are off and we get the hardcore MYL. Very cool. I especially like the battle against yourself part. Very poetic. I can feel the emotional struggle inside of you already. But which side of MYL will come out on top, and which will be lost forever? It's the age old good vs. evil, mind vs. body, split personality trauma and torment that can never end well, but always provides good entertainment.

OKAY THEN. Time to get some battles organized.
Or it could be a clever ploy to lure you away from Survivor. ...Oh man, Voice has rubbed off on you. And you're discussing something you shouldn't outside of its board. BAD KJ. ...And I'm leaving. Hopefully forever. Ripping off another person's signature style of typing is never cool. Adios.

The Riddler

Wait, I can challenge myself?

ROB'S PIKACHU LV2 CHALLENGES ROB'S PIKACHU LV2.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Lance on April 17, 2010, 04:15:36 PM
Rematch?
A fight to the death, naturally.
There's a KJ Voice now? Normally, I would decry this...but...
Wait, no, now MYL is starting to infect me.

jnfs2014

I'll be on auto-accept also, please.

The Riddler

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change