News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

OoC//I was kidding Felldoh =P

IC//Boogie realized he had never met the boy either.

"My name is Boogie."He also realized he must not have met Shantae,who had been oddly quiet this whole time."This is Shantae.

Shantae gave him a smile.

Fell

After the doctor checked Martin's injury, he said. " Hmmm......it seems you've been hit hard. I will have to give you a shot. To get the remaining poison out." After the shot, he wrapped Martin's leg in a bandage.

"You should be okay now. Try not to run alot." "Okay thanks." Martin left the doctor's then went to the lobby.

Spongebob does not approve

missingnomaster

Completely unaware of the action at Oreborgh, John let out Zig, as he liked to travel with one of his pokemon. He was closing in on Eterna when a stranger jumped out at him. Seeing the Team Aqua uniform, John quickly stated,
"No, I am not going to join Team Aqua." then he added "You guys are complete idiots. Do you really think the world would be a better place if it was underwater?"
The Aqua member was stunned by this comment, however soon, he became infuriated.

"Let's see how cocky you are without your  pokemon!" He took out an odd looking pokeball. It was black and had a lock on it.
Shoot! This guy means business.... I'd better act fast.... I've heard about those pokeballs before... Some lunatic created them to capture other peoples' pokemon....

"Zig, use theif on the pokeball!" Zig dashed over and snatched the evil creation from the surprised grunt's hand.
"Now back off. With this I could easily capture one of your pokemon and do with it what I please. And Zig here can thunderbolt you if you decide on hand-to-hand combat." John was a little surprised at his ruthlessness. He liked it.

"Gah.... What a mess I've gotten my self in... The boss will be furious.... There were only a few of those..." The grunt mumbled to himself.
"OK you win. But let me just say, that that was quite a maneuver there. Worthy of an Admin. You may not be as far off from joining as you think." With that, he left.

NO! There's no way I would join any evil team! Although i did enjoy having that ruthless power... John decided not to think about it.

"Great job Zig. You really showed him."

"Zig-zagoon!" but Zig had an uneasy look on his face. John finally got to Eterna, and made a stop at the pokemon center.

OOC// Twist! John's caught between good and bad now. And finally thief saw some use.

MD_Slider

Miles woke up underneath a tree in Sandgem Town.  He nudged eevee to wake him up in his tiny bed of leaves.  After walking for a day to Sandgem Town and battling starly after starly after bidoof after bidoof, they had finally made it.

"Well, I guess we'll have to get used to this, Eevee. I heard from one of the locals that there's an amazing grass type pokemon way on the other side of the region.  I think that's a good goal for us to reach don't you?    But before that, I think we should stop off at Moss Rock so you can evolve in Leafeon.  So if we keep going straight up through Jubilife and Floraroma City we can head straight into the Eterna Forest.  Exciting huh?!"

Eevee stared blankly at Miles with his mouth open.

"All right! Ha ha ha.  All right little guy. Let's go for it."

"My feet!! When in Mewtwo's name are we ever going to get there?! I feel like I've been walking forever!

Eevee squeaks, "How do you think I feel when six of my steps equals one of yours." in his language.

"Hey!  I see some buildings!  I think that's it!"

Miles and Eevee dash into a building.

"Shaaaaade! Finally we're out of the sun!  Phew!"

And they collapse onto the floor, having no idea where they are.

gamemasterdevil

"You're welcome," replied Anzu in an Eevee's tongue. She made a carrying motion with her body, speaking again. "If it will help you, I will carry her out."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn saw the body and cried, "Shaelyn!" He went as close as he could without being attacked by Onix.                Idiot, he thought. She must have removed the device.

FearItself

Onix froze as he heard someone cry the name of his master. He looked over to him, realizing the two were identical in uniform, so he wouldn't be harmful to her. Onix lowered his head, motioning the body towards Shawn as if to suggest for him to carry it. Having no real safe platform on his body, his body being jagged and uneven, it would be best for this man to carry him.

He placed Shaelyn's body in front of Shawn, placing her gently on the ground. He then nudged his large nose at his pokeball on her belt, the third from the right. He didn't want to have to cause a ruckus when he came out of the cave, so it would be best if he were withdrawn into his pokeball, but he couldn't do it by himself.

gamemasterdevil

"Ree.." Anzu mumbled, jumping off of Onix and turning around so she was facing Shawn. Well, if he's here, there's no point in wasting her energy. Maybe the boy'll decide to follow her out..if he noticed her, that is. If not, she knew Aeon would handle things.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Realizing what was happening, Shawn picked up the body and returned her Onix to its Pokeball. He then made his way out of the cave.

gamemasterdevil

Anzu gave a sigh. Being an Eevee, she got ignored more often than not. But, that would change soon..although she didn't really battle often. Zipping ahead, she ran between Shawn's legs, quickly leaving the cave and looking around.

"Chill, Anzu..." Aeon was right at the entrance, but still hidden. "I can see them. Good thing. I wanted to speak to her partner, too." he gave a sly smirk. This was his only chance at Galactic.

Transient Link

ic// mike watched the whole scene in pure shock that was all that could be said he lost his mind and a battle began of epic proportions in his mind

whats happinging to me...
cant control anger..
cant control thought
IM GOING INSANE!!!!!

mike had a sudden thought crazy as it seemed he felt the back of his neck he felt a metalic object there

no...how.. when must pull it off!

no....
yes.....
no....
yes....
NO!!!!!!!
YES AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

he grabed the chip and ripped it from his skin and crushed it in his hands

he breathed heavily everything seemed to come into prospective all at once. In such a rush that he was becoming dizzy. alakazam ran to him and he sat down

"woah...Alakazam was I as crazy as I think i was?"
alakazam nodded
"It was like I was out of my own body watching myself from afar... it was torture"
alakazam had a worried look on his face
he laughed
"dont worry buddy im back now lets go see if we can find anyone we know on our way out"

mike and alakazam started running towards the exit

ooc/ thanks for waiting for me fear :|

FearItself

Ooc// You're welcome. :P

IC// Shaelyn slowly began to regain consciousness. Unlike before, her passing out this time was from mental instability, not physical pain. She began to regain consciousness because of the fact that her normal brain cells had wiped out the manufactured Galactic brain cells that had been controlling her mind. Because she was now back to normal, she opened her eyes, and was shocked by the sight of someone in a Galactic uniform carrying her. But all of the memories came back, and she just ignored it.

"Just bring me to the hospital.." she told Shawn in a weak tone. "You don't have to follow me around anymore."

gamemasterdevil

"Before you guys hit the ER..mind if we have a little chat-chit?" A rather evil-sounding chuckle came from beside Shawn and Shaelyn..Aeon was right there, behind them.

Fell

"Hey guys, everything is alright. " Martin said.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

"Ok good."Boogie said"Where do you plan on going next?"