News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

"Me and my sister ended up becoming high ranked Admins of Team magma......but we where different, we didnt have the uniforms, we really just battled people.....whoever the boss told us to.....we just thought we where talent scouts or something......but it wasnt long until we found out what they where really using us for." said Terra sadly.

Unknown to either of them, SOMETHING was watching them....from the dark corners of the tower.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

"I.. I will be." Shaelyn replied in a slightly-shaky tone. The thought of not being able to be friends with the other two of their trio, especially Martin, scared her a little. She looked up to them, though her eyes seemed distant. "I took the chip off of my neck, Team Galactic doesn't have control over me anymore... I'm me again."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh.." He said a bit more cheerfully. "But then again, I haven't seen the 'real' you. Is the real you nicer than 'Galactic' you?"

gamemasterdevil

"Alright then.." Aeon had his thoughts, but, as always, he kept them hidden. Looking at Shawn, he asked. "Alright, I'm not here to make casual conversation..I want to join Team Galactic."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"Yeah.." Shaelyn said, chuckling slightly at this man's naivety. She was nice, in her opinion. Stubborn, yes; sassy, yes; mean, no. Sometimes she went a bit over-the-top with things, and that Galactic fiasco was an example. "Martin is a witness. Right, Martin?" she questioned, giving him a slight wink. Shaelyn figured that he knew what moment they shared that she was talking about.

Dr.Hobo2

"Martin...Oh yeah that's right!" Zaroff said. "Is there any way you can remove that chip you put on his neck before you-know-who finds out that there's another chip still existing?"

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Oh yeah, I never told him. "Well, when Shaelyn was under control of Team Galactic, she put a chip on your neck." Zaroff said. "I would have told you earlier but I wanted to get you out of there before Mike noticed you had one on you!" He said with a slight chuckle.

Fell

"Ohhh.....okay......I'm officially freaked out now....."

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

"yeah, right. This is just a plan to destroy us." said Shawn to Aeon.

gamemasterdevil

"Really?" Aeon asked with a smirk. "Any proof..er, what's your name?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Avion-Finch

"I still remember it all too well, we had just defeated a couple of trainers.....and walked away......but then, I remembered I left something at the scene of the battle, and when I got back.....I saw a bunch of Grunts, stealing the trainers' pokemon, My sister ran back and saw it as well, we told them to stop, and then, one of the trainer's pokemon, a Delcatty, released itself from its pokeball to try and protect its trainer......and Amber also called out her pokemon to fight the grunts......but then.....one of the grunts sent out an electrode.  I remember my sister telling me to run.....and I did, as fast as I could, I could see the explosion from far away.....then I read the news later, nobody survived....I will never forget that day.." said Terra as she started tearing up again, then Avion put his hand on her back to confort her, they then looked at eachother for a long while, and slowly inched towards eachother to kiss, when suddenly, a black flash wizzed by them.

ooc// I am terribly sorry for the cliche there :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 17, 2007, 06:04:44 PM
"Really?" Aeon asked with a smirk. "Any proof..er, what's your name?"

"Name's Shawn. Do I really need any proof. No one joins willingly."

OOC//@Avion: That's okay.

gamemasterdevil

"So, you're telling me that absolutely no one joins willingly? I highly doubt that, Shawn," Aeon said in a rather knowing tone. "But..if you insist that I don't join..."

Triforce_Luigi

"Very well... I'll take you to the commander and let her decide. C'mon." With that, he walked out of the cave.