News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Smash Attack [Matches in Progress]

Started by THEBIRD, December 17, 2007, 06:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

I can't give out the answe quite yet. I need to give other people the chance to PM me. Up to three people can get the point for this.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 12:41:01 PM
I can't give out the answe quite yet. I need to give other people the chance to PM me. Up to three people can get the point for this.
Well, nobody else knows the answer.

THEBIRD

The Winners of the Trivia Question were...

Shujinco and Dawei! Congratulations, you guys get level ups, but you can't participate in tomorrow's question.

Light

Any more matches? I'm sorry, but I'm of the impatient type...  >:(  :P  ;D
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

I have one or two a day. I've got two other things to do, then I'm going to start up the match.

THEBIRD

Apollo vs. Tuppyluver1
Blue Captain Falcon vs. Mr. Game and Watch

Stage: Princess Peach's Castle
Items: Pokeballs [Very low]
Time: 1:00

GO!
They both jump to the top of the castle. Mr. Game and Watch starts attacking Captain Falcon. Then they stare at eachother for a bit, before Mr. Game and Watch continues hitting Captain Falcon. A Bullet Bill comes and the two take a break from fighting to wait at the side of the stage. Afterwards, Mr. Game and Watch tries hitting Captain Falcon off. Neither of them are using any smash moves... 13 seconds left, and nothing extreme has happened. Finally, Captain Falcon throws a pokeball at Mr. GW, and Clefairy pops out. Clefairy makes an explosion that misses Mr. GW, and they continue fighting poorly.

5 seconds left, and Mr. GW is spending his time twirling around in his bubble. Captain Falcon ends with some great fast punches, but not strong enough to knock Mr. GW off. The game ends with this damage:
GW: 103%
C. Falcon: 79%

SUDDEN DEATH! They jump onto the middle of the castle, again. Captain Falcon begins hitting Mr. GW with some fast punches and...

THE WINNER IS: CAPTAIN FALCON AND APOLLO!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 02:54:15 PM
Apollo vs. Tuppyluver1

GO!
They both jump to the top of the castle. Mr. Game and Watch starts attacking Captain Falcon. Then they stare at eachother for a bit, before Mr. Game and Watch continues hitting Captain Falcon. A Bullet Bill comes and the two take a break from fighting to wait at the side of the stage. Afterwards, Mr. Game and Watch tries hitting Captain Falcon off. Neither of them are using any smash moves... 13 seconds left, and nothing extreme has happened. Finally, Captain Falcon throws a pokeball at Mr. GW, and Clefairy pops out. Clefairy makes an explosion that misses Mr. GW, and they continue fighting poorly.

5 seconds left, and Mr. GW is spending his time twirling around in his bubble. Captain Falcon ends with some great fast punches, but not strong enough to knock Mr. GW off. The game ends with this damage:

SUDDEN DEATH! They jump onto the middle of the castle, again. Captain Falcon begins hitting Mr. GW with some fast punches and...

So...I'm up next?

Let's do Kirby 64 as the stage.

fredrickthethird

Quote from: Shujinco on December 23, 2007, 06:15:06 PM
Apollo vs. Tuppyluver1

GO!

So...I'm up next?

Jinco You and me are last. And I prefer Temple

Shujinco2

Quote from: fredrickthethird on December 23, 2007, 06:17:49 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 23, 2007, 06:15:06 PM
Apollo vs. Tuppyluver1

GO!

So...I'm up next?

Jinco You and me are last. And I prefer Temple
Don't make me go zelda on you!

*Points to sig*

Tupin

*sigh*

My character barely fought. -__-

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 23, 2007, 06:46:49 PM
*sigh*

:D

Peach AIs are usually aggresive, so we'll have to see.

Cornwad

*sigh*

Some characters are really bad when the computer plays as them. An example would be Jigglypuff.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Cornwad on December 23, 2007, 06:59:34 PM
*sigh*

Some characters are really bad when the computer plays as them. An example would be Jigglypuff.
While Fox, Falco, C. Falcon and Dr. Mario are better!

Cornwad

Quote from: Shujinco on December 23, 2007, 07:28:33 PM
*sigh*

I suppose, but Dr.Mario is bad against Link :P

Shujinco2

Quote from: Cornwad on December 23, 2007, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 23, 2007, 07:28:33 PM
*sigh*

I suppose, but Dr.Mario is bad against Link :P
Oh, Peach is ALSo good as a computer!