News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Thunderhero Interview Show!! Season 4!!

Started by thunderhero4, December 19, 2007, 08:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just got a freakin crazy idea! What if I make a Thunderhero interview auditions thread where you attmpt an interview and I tell you if you have potential for your own show! Good or bad idea?

Good idea
4 (66.7%)
Bad idea
1 (16.7%)
I dont care...
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 02, 2008, 11:49:25 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 02, 2008, 11:39:09 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 02, 2008, 11:30:57 PM
True enough. Ah well, I will deal with it.
Well, Square-Enix games are like books, they have everything.
ya, except they are comepletely and utterly different...

Sonic and the Secret Rings was the closest game to a book i have ever seen...annybody know why?
Not much romance.....not many characters in the main story.......not many humans......

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 12:07:49 AM

Sonic and the Secret Rings was the closest game to a book i have ever seen...annybody know why?
Not much romance.....not many characters in the main story.......not many humans......
even though it had some kick ass gameplay, it was also very much like a book and you would have to play it to know how...and whoever says it was a bad game is merely opinion...I think you would like it, and most people do!

HYRULESEAS

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

thunderhero4

hmmm, lets see...i might have done it already! Ill check...

thunderhero4

Turns out I did....

Its on this page: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=8342.15

It was the 4th interview ive ever done! So dont expect it to be as good as mine are now...I was very new to the whole interview thing...

Ness and Luigi are also on that page, and Pichu (might be one of my all time greats) is on the page before this one!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:17:28 AM

even though it had some kick ass gameplay, it was also very much like a book and you would have to play it to know how...and whoever says it was a bad game is merely opinion...I think you would like it, and most people do!
.....No.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:17:28 AM

.....No.
you were proven wrong, dont play that number...

HYRULESEAS

You should put this on public acess. :D btw could you do dark samus, a space pirate, and Mother Brain?

thunderhero4

Quote from: HYRULESEAS on January 03, 2008, 12:47:53 AM
You should put this on public acess. :D btw could you do dark samus, a space pirate, and Mother Brain?
i honestly have never played a metroid game with mother brain...

my bro did dark samus...if u wanna see that one i can give you a link, or i could do it too (if i havent)

space pirate is a good idea! I will do one probably at the beginning of series 5 (very soon)

and what do you mean by public access? Do you ike this show?

HYRULESEAS

It's funny, I'm bored, and your right it should be a commedy show. Also I would like to see dark samus. :D * turns around sees dark samus* dark samus: die human! * blows my head off* oh crap that the third she's done that to me this week! why do you not stop! Dark samus: it's fun!

thunderhero4

Quote from: HYRULESEAS on January 03, 2008, 01:09:10 AM
It's funny, I'm bored, and your right it should be a commedy show. Also I would like to see dark samus. :D * turns around sees dark samus* dark samus: die human! * blows my head off* oh crap that the third she's done that to me this week! why do you not stop! Dark samus: it's fun!
:D haha! anywayz, ill get that link to my bro's version and ill do him/her (i honestly have no idea) tomorrow!

thunderhero4

here ya go, its on this page: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=9513.15

its a little small, my bro is a little inexperienced but its still pretty good!

HYRULESEAS

Cool. *turns around sees Dark samus* *runs from dark samus*Dark samus: you can not escape! *Dark Samus charges a full powered charge shot, fires, and blows my head off AGAIN!* crap. >:( Curse you  clones. O, I know I will take a machine gun and destroy all but one clone, and destroy the cloning machine!*grabs machine gun and goes to Japan, to sakurai's cloning center, and attacks all clones except 1, then I go to try to destroy cloning machine.* It's not working!*turns around sees dark samus* Dark samus: You can not escape me!* dark samus fires a shot at cloning machine, and destroys it. then blows my head off for the THRID time today* crap! >:(

thunderhero4

Quote from: HYRULESEAS on January 03, 2008, 01:24:20 AM
Cool. *turns around sees Dark samus* *runs from dark samus*Dark samus: you can not escape! *Dark Samus charges a full powered charge shot, fires, and blows my head off AGAIN!* crap. >:(

;D

HYRULESEAS

Sorry I had to modify my post to make it make sense and to make what I wanted to say eariler make sense! :) btw please tell dark samus to stop blowing my head off, before she blows every one here's head off! O, wait a minute can I call in Meta Ridley so I can have him get even for me please. :)