News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rumble - Character Suggestion Thread

Started by GrimTuesday, December 24, 2007, 01:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimTuesday

Quote from: WaterGod on December 24, 2007, 10:28:41 AM
Needs more Stafy!!

THE DAY YOU PEOPLE READ THE FREAKING RULES WILL BE THE DAY PIGS FLY!

You need to give me a reason for him to be in.

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:58:46 PM
Could you add Klonoa? He could be unique if you just did some research. He would be from the "Klonoa" series and is from Namco.

Also, add Claus. He has mechanical wings, an arm cannon, a beam sword, and PSI. That could make an awesome moveset and add to the anti-hero list.

I can't decide if I should add Klonoa or Isaac... I'll make a poll about it!

Also, I am very familiar with the Mother games and it was very hard deciding who to put in, I finally decided on Lucas, Ness and Paula, I'll make a poll about this matter as well...

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:20:52 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 24, 2007, 10:13:30 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

I'm still working on his moveset, but I'm sure it will be completed in the near future. ;)

Standard B: Koopa Shell: A Koopa Shell appears and Classic Mario kicks it forward. If it hits a wall, it will ricochet back to him and can hit him.

Side B: Fire Flower: Classic Mario gets a Fire Flower and becomes Fire Mario. He can shoot fireballs for a limited amount of time. Fireballs can be shot rapid fire, but do less damage than normal Mario's fireballs.

Up B: Cape Feather: Classic Mario gets a Cape Feather, he spins upward flying, similar to Diddy Kong's Up B. He spins as he flies, and deals damage to anyone he touches. He cannot stay in flight forever, and will fall eventually.

Down B: Star: Classic Mario gets a star and is invulnerable for a short amount of time.

Final Smash: Mega Mario: Classic Mario turns into a giant version of himself. He can deal damage by touching or stomping enemies. Works best in areas where he can squeeze into spaces. He will get stuck for a while if he tries to go somewhere to small for him. All his attacks are powered up.

Sorry, if it's not what you wanted, Shujinco. There's not enough items for me to think up a good moveset.

Um... Classic Mario has a good moveset but that is not what I want you to give me. I want to know WHY I should put him in, not how he's do if I put him in...

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:57:01 PM
Oh, add Espio!

Here's a moveset!

Standard B: Shuriken: Espio throws shuriken. There are three different kinds: Normal, Giant, and Exploding. Normal ones just do damage. Giant ones are twice as powerful. Exploding ones explode on contact.

Side B: Leaf Swirl: Espio sends a small tornado at the foe. The tornado will blow them away, but only does small damage.

Up B: Chameleon Tongue: Espio shoots his tongue out in the direction of your choice. Works as a tether recovery. The tongue is about the length of Link's hookshot in Melee. You control the direction in which it is fired. It can be used to grab opponents. When he grabs them, he can use another of his moves without missing.

Down B: Whirl Dash: Espio does a Spin Jump surrounded by a tornado. Does decent damage with good knockback.

Final Smash: Chroma-Camo: Espio becomes invisible and nothing seems to happen. Suddenly, all over the stage shuriken ( all three variants), kunai, whirl dashes, leaf swirls and other attacks appear and hit enemies. Espio appears, transparent, but unseen by enemies, and you have control over him. Enemies can't hit you, but you can hit them as much as you want.

>:(I >:(WISH >:(YOU >:(PEOPLE >:(WOULD >:(READ >:(THE >:(RULES! >:(

ONLY >:(ONE >:(CHARACTER >:(FROM >:(EACH >:(THIRD >:(PARTY >:(FRANCHISE >:(

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

Sigurd from Fire Emblem 4. Only out in Japan it is one of the longest, most popular, and downright best Fire Emblem game ever made. Sigurd is the first main lord in the game. Since he is basically THE main lord in the most popular Fire Emblem game[spoiler]He is actually the Father of the Final main Lord. This game spans 2 generations, but Sigurd is most popular.[/spoiler] he deserves a spot.

Roy should be taken out of the roster for quite a few of the following reasons:
1. He is the least popular Lord in the entire series.
2. He is the least powerful Lord in the entire series.
3. He is in the least popular game in the entire series.
4. When SSBM was released this game was the first Fire Emblem game of a console system and many were skeptical of buying it. So for advertising purposes in Japan and to promote Fire Emblem in the US Roy was put into the game. They said they would release the game he is in to us, but due to time restraints and outdated graphics they went with the next game and had a cameo of Roy in it. :| SOOO, Roy should not have been in the game in the first place.
5. BETTER CHOICES ARE POSSIBLE!

Triforce_Luigi

GrimTuesday

Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on December 25, 2007, 07:34:58 AM
Sigurd from Fire Emblem 4. Only out in Japan it is one of the longest, most popular, and downright best Fire Emblem game ever made. Sigurd is the first main lord in the game. Since he is basically THE main lord in the most popular Fire Emblem game[spoiler]He is actually the Father of the Final main Lord. This game spans 2 generations, but Sigurd is most popular.[/spoiler] he deserves a spot.

Roy should be taken out of the roster for quite a few of the following reasons:
1. He is the least popular Lord in the entire series.
2. He is the least powerful Lord in the entire series.
3. He is in the least popular game in the entire series.
4. When SSBM was released this game was the first Fire Emblem game of a console system and many were skeptical of buying it. So for advertising purposes in Japan and to promote Fire Emblem in the US Roy was put into the game. They said they would release the game he is in to us, but due to time restraints and outdated graphics they went with the next game and had a cameo of Roy in it. :| SOOO, Roy should not have been in the game in the first place. You can also see they wanted Sigurd (or hinted at it) because 1 of Marth's alt colors is Leaf's (Sigrud's err son.) Colors. :)

5. BETTER CHOICES ARE POSSIBLE!

All I can say is wow. I wish everybody here obeyed the rules like you! Anyway

1. Roy was never on my roster for the exact reasons you stated  :|
2. I'm not a Fire Emblem fan so can you tell me who is more important to the series out of Lyn and Sigurd

GrimTuesday

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: GrimTuesday on December 25, 2007, 07:09:14 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 07:58:07 AM
Oh come on! Sonic is a total hack!

what's a hack?

Never mind. I'll just say Sonic doesn't deserve it! I'd rather have Shadow. Sonic is too cliche. He's in every fanboy's roster. Shadow deserves the spotlight for once.

Shujinco2

Quote from: GrimTuesday on December 25, 2007, 02:06:51 AM
I suggest Classic Mario.

I'm still working on his moveset, but I'm sure it will be completed in the near future. ;)

Standard B: Koopa Shell: A Koopa Shell appears and Classic Mario kicks it forward. If it hits a wall, it will ricochet back to him and can hit him.

Side B: Fire Flower: Classic Mario gets a Fire Flower and becomes Fire Mario. He can shoot fireballs for a limited amount of time. Fireballs can be shot rapid fire, but do less damage than normal Mario's fireballs.

Up B: Cape Feather: Classic Mario gets a Cape Feather, he spins upward flying, similar to Diddy Kong's Up B. He spins as he flies, and deals damage to anyone he touches. He cannot stay in flight forever, and will fall eventually.

Down B: Star: Classic Mario gets a star and is invulnerable for a short amount of time.

Final Smash: Mega Mario: Classic Mario turns into a giant version of himself. He can deal damage by touching or stomping enemies. Works best in areas where he can squeeze into spaces. He will get stuck for a while if he tries to go somewhere to small for him. All his attacks are powered up.

Sorry, if it's not what you wanted, Shujinco. There's not enough items for me to think up a good moveset.

Um... Classic Mario has a good moveset but that is not what I want you to give me. I want to know WHY I should put him in, not how he's do if I put him in...
I'll give you 1 good reasons!

1. I have a sword. ;)

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

Sigurd defiantly. Lyn was not even in Fire Emblem 6 which has Roy. It is set after our first game that has Lyn. Lyn was only in Fire Emblem 7 to explain where Hector's baby girl came from. (She is a good character in Fire Emblem 6) The game we have is just a prequel. While Sigurd is the real deal. :)

My bad about Roy, I just have say that in every Fire Emblem post on this board because... well fanboys are everywhere.

GrimTuesday

Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on December 26, 2007, 08:33:17 AM
Sigurd defiantly. Lyn was not even in Fire Emblem 6 which has Roy. It is set after our first game that has Lyn. Lyn was only in Fire Emblem 7 to explain where Hector's baby girl came from. (She is a good character in Fire Emblem 6) The game we have is just a prequel. While Sigurd is the real deal. :)

My bad about Roy, I just have say that in every Fire Emblem post on this board because... well fanboys are everywhere.

Okay I'm putting Sigurd in  ;)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 07:12:24 PM

what's a hack?

Never mind. I'll just say Sonic doesn't deserve it! I'd rather have Shadow. Sonic is too cliche. He's in every fanboy's roster. Shadow deserves the spotlight for once.
He means we need more emo characters, like Meta Knight!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 26, 2007, 03:36:34 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 07:12:24 PM

what's a hack?

He means we need more emo characters, like Meta Knight!
AS long as Sasuke's not in it, I'm fine with that. Besides, if Shadow got into the game, when you knock him up for a star KO, I want him to yell "MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Shujinco2

Quote from: Shujinco on December 25, 2007, 07:47:29 PM
Quote from: GrimTuesday on December 25, 2007, 02:06:51 AM
I suggest Classic Mario.

I'll give you 1 good reasons!

1. I have a sword. ;)
So put classic mario in, ok?