News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Welcome fellow Nsiders!

I am proud to announce that my Super Endurance Challenge is now open. Here is the way I do things: I will post a new challenge every week on Mondays that last till the end of that week. I may extend the due dates depending on how long and how difficult the challenge. They will always be Intense, even if you are a beginner or just can't handle it. Just do the best you can. I also post the challenges in this order: Endurance, Event Match, Endurance, etc. But possibly on rare occasions I will post both an Endurance and Event Match at once. But That's only on rare occasions. The Event Matches will be a tad bit more difficult than the Endurance depending on what it is and what you need to do to achieve that goal.

Now for the rules:

No Spamming: Or at least not too much of it.

No Flamming Wars: Do not start flamming one another, especially for no reason whatsoever.

Stay on topic: Please, I do not wish for this to be locked nor deleted.

Don't Lie: There is no need to lie about your score, just do your best. If I or others don't trust that your scores are real, then you may need to send in replay data or post a vid on youtube. (Something showing evidence) It isn't worth getting yourself banned.

Lastly: Have fun

Well that's all there is to say. Remember the rules and have fun ;)

Fake your score and you'll feel thy wrath of Link and Lyn
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

THE SCOREBOARD

1st- MasterYoungLink (39)

2nd- SSBBRAWLIN (27)

3rd- Ridley (19)

4th- Triforceman22 (13)

5th- WaterGod (9)

6th- Wolfpika (7)

7th- CaptainJackSparrow (5)

8th- MackorMoses (0) (if he's in)

9th- Hector_The_Axe (0) ( if he's in)

Will add more if more people join.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

THIS WEEK'S ENDURANCE CHALLENGE:

How long can you last in All-Star mode on intense with only 1 life?
No continues can be used. No items and Heart Containers.
Bonus Points if you can clear it.

Due Date: August 4

FruitFlow

THIS WEEK'S EVENT MATCH:

None right now

FruitFlow

EXTRA CREDIT:

None right now

Macawmoses

I know it says no posting, but is this like HTA's challenge? How will you differentiate it?

FruitFlow

You may now post.

FruitFlow

Quote from: mackormoses on April 05, 2008, 01:16:25 PM
I know it says no posting, but is this like HTA's challenge? How will you differentiate it?
Well my challenges will be based on how well you are with endurance and defenses and I have event matches that I want to share with others to test whether they can handle them. Sorta like an intense version of Hector's..

Macawmoses

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 05, 2008, 01:24:21 PM
Well my challenges will be based on how well you are with endurance and defenses and I have event matches that I want to share with others to test how well they will reach the top.
Ok, sounds good, I look forward to seeing this.

FruitFlow

Quote from: mackormoses on April 05, 2008, 01:25:20 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 05, 2008, 01:24:21 PM
Well my challenges will be based on how well you are with endurance and defenses and I have event matches that I want to share with others to test how well they will reach the top.
Ok, sounds good, I look forward to seeing this.
Alrighty then, see ya around :).

SkyMyl

HTA!

Hmmm...
I would much rather we combine our threads, as to unclutter the board.
But sounds interesting.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 04:02:12 PM
Hmmm...
But sounds interesting.
Yeah, and who'll host/post this thread then?

HTA!

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 05, 2008, 04:07:19 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 04:02:12 PM
Hmmm...
But sounds interesting.
Yeah, and who'll host/post this thread then?
I have a special post open in my thread, or I can simply ask a mod to delete everything in my thread minus my posts and let Brawling get an edit post.

FruitFlow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 05, 2008, 03:48:43 PM
So when's it gonna start?
I was planning on starting it on Monday, but decided to do it today. So today's the day :)