Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 22, 2008, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 22, 2008, 05:04:33 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 22, 2008, 02:27:28 PM
Sorry I'm late. I unglued myself from Power On at last. XD Anyway, my score hasn't improved much, so Ridley's the winner.

I'll take the Event Match...so long as Toon Link and Fox aren't evil. ;D

I am going to beat you.
In your dreams! Oh...wait, not even then. You're a Robot! :P

Anyway, may the best or better man win.

You mean let the best DRAGON win.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Ridley on June 22, 2008, 06:33:50 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 22, 2008, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 22, 2008, 05:04:33 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 22, 2008, 02:27:28 PM
Sorry I'm late. I unglued myself from Power On at last. XD Anyway, my score hasn't improved much, so Ridley's the winner.

I'll take the Event Match...so long as Toon Link and Fox aren't evil. ;D

I am going to beat you.
In your dreams! Oh...wait, not even then. You're a Robot! :P

Anyway, may the best or better man win.

You mean let the best DRAGON win.
The best resurrected dragon win. ;D

JrDude

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM
Don't Lie: There is no need to lie about your score, just do your best. If I or others don't trust that your scores are real, then you may need to send in replay data or post a vid on youtube. (Something showing evidence) It isn't worth getting yourself banned.
Why would someone get banned for lieing on a forum? it happens all the time.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on June 22, 2008, 06:39:07 PM

Um what?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on June 22, 2008, 07:23:56 PM

Um what?
Don't Lie: There is no need to lie about your score, just do your best. If I or others don't trust that your scores are real, then you may need to send in replay data or post a vid on youtube. (Something showing evidence) It isn't worth getting yourself banned.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on June 22, 2008, 07:25:13 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 22, 2008, 07:23:56 PM

Um what?

k You should have quoted it in the first place.
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Sorry for the long wait everyone. I've been busy all day today. I'll try to see if I can put it up sometime tomorrow.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Banned as in banned from participating in here.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Alrighty everyone. New challenge is up and running.

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 24, 2008, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 24, 2008, 05:49:11 PM
Alrighty everyone. New challenge is up and running.
Interesting...What level?
LOL. Using Font 1pt eh?
Level 9 of course  :P

SkyMyl

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

I'm going to leave the current challenge open till the 7th of July. Keep up the good work everyone.