News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 01, 2008, 08:30:12 PM
I'm going to leave the current challenge open till the 7th of July. Keep up the good work everyone.

Sorry about not posting but I have to do better.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Quote from: Ridley on July 01, 2008, 08:47:01 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 01, 2008, 08:30:12 PM
I'm going to leave the current challenge open till the 7th of July. Keep up the good work everyone.

Sorry about not posting but I have to do better.
No worries. Just do your best.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

I just realized I didn't change the date so I did it now.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Okay guys, the challenge has now ended.
Be sure to post your scores so I can update the scoreboard.

Ridley

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 08, 2008, 04:20:02 PM

Um I just beat it. Didn't know I had to get a time on it x_x
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Quote from: Ridley on July 08, 2008, 04:28:35 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 08, 2008, 04:20:02 PM

Um I just beat it. Didn't know I had to get a time on it x_x
Yep. I need the time to determine the winner.

FruitFlow

I am sooooo sorry guys. My aunt's computer has been acting up until today. I'll post the next challenge next Monday.

Ridley

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 25, 2008, 10:57:31 AM
I am sooooo sorry guys. My aunt's computer has been acting up until today. I'll post the next challenge next Monday.

Sorry I haven't been doing this. I will do it as soon as you pots it.
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 08:02:13 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 25, 2008, 10:57:31 AM

Sorry I haven't been doing this. I will do it as soon as you pots it.
Okay. Be ready for tomorrow.

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude on August 16, 2008, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 16, 2008, 08:43:38 PM
This challenge will continue until next week.
I don't think anyone cares anymore.
Ridley and MYL always come back.
They're just busy right now and will do it when they have time.

JrDude

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 16, 2008, 10:35:29 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 16, 2008, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 16, 2008, 08:43:38 PM
This challenge will continue until next week.
I don't think anyone cares anymore.
Ridley and MYL always come back.
They're just busy right now and will do it when they have time.
I say that no one cares because you had a quadruple post, which is usualy not allowed.
[move][/move]
Dude .