thunderhero4

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 01:54:22 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 01:49:01 PM
Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 01:42:04 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 01:25:53 PM
Quote from: Customrobo13 on July 15, 2008, 12:38:10 PM
Quote from: DBY106698 on July 15, 2008, 12:32:39 PM
Dude, you seriously need take a chill on Pikmin 3.

No, he doesn't. I want a good nintendo game. Not Wii Sports 2. :(
You don't even know everything Nintendo is doing.
I never expected them to ever have a form of voice chat.

But they did, and they put that Nintendo twist on it.
Yeah, twisting balls. Nothing but AC is gonna use it for sure.
You mean like how there are like 50 DS games that use Wifi but there are only two that support the headset?
2? Metroid and what?
And Pokemon D/P

Nayrman

this press release was...ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLY TERRIBLY BAD!
I am SEVERLY dissappointed with Nintendo. Too much ego boosting and casual SHIT. Resort looks decent, but will still be mini-game "blech". The ONLY good things to come from this conference:
Voice chat...FINALLY...even though we only have ONE FREAKIN GAME FOR IT!
GTA for DS (finally)
No F-Zero, No Zelda, No Kid Icarus (WHY NINTENDO WHY!?!?!?!?!?) and more casual crap.
And there was ZERO mention of Chrono Trigger...and frankly anything good on DS cept for GTA. Nintendo says Females are buying DSes...it's more like guys are buying LESS would be my guess. I can't remember the last time I bought a DS game! Only one hardcore Wii game (Call of Duty), and why wasn't Clone Wars pushed back to make use of hte Wii MotionPlus? This is horrirble...Nintendo completely failed this time.

Looks like my Wii will be gathering dust for the next year and a half...

Mystic

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 03:02:31 PM
You mean conference?

I am SEVERLY dissappointed with Nintendo. Too much ego boosting and casual SHIT.
They do that every year.

That we know of.

No F-Zero, No Zelda, No Kid Icarus (WHY NINTENDO WHY!?!?!?!?!?) and more casual crap.
We already got Zelda on Wii and DS. Don't need another one so soon. And maybe they aren't making KI? And casual crap? I saw no crap. Casual, yes. Crap? No.

And there was ZERO mention of Chrono Trigger...and frankly anything good on DS cept for GTA.
Nintendo has no reason to talk about CT.

Nintendo says Females are buying DSes...it's more like guys are buying LESS would be my guess. I can't remember the last time I bought a DS game!
Since when do you represent all customers? You just aren't looking, or you're extremely picky. There are many awesome games out right now. Catch up.

Only one hardcore Wii game (Call of Duty), and why wasn't Clone Wars pushed back to make use of hte Wii MotionPlus? This is horrirble...Nintendo completely failed this time.
Clone Wars has what to do with Nintendo? That's EA's doing.

Why not go catch up on games you've missed?

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 03:10:21 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 03:02:31 PM
You mean conference? Now you're being anal

I am SEVERLY dissappointed with Nintendo. Too much ego boosting and casual s***.
They do that every year. I wish they'd stop...it's annoying. Yes it sells well GOOD FOR YOU!

That we know of. I just hope they integrate it into Brawl and Mario Kart...or else it is wrothless to me

We already got Zelda on Wii and DS. Don't need another one so soon. And maybe they aren't making KI? And casual crap? I saw no crap. Casual, yes. Crap? No. Wii Music is casual crap. We have Guitar Hero/Rock band, and I actually PLAY musical instruments. Worthless to me. I don't care about Resort...more mini-game blech. I liked SSX just fine thanks, I don't want the board crud I'll never be able to use right. Well...they promised hardcore...Zelda is hardcore is it not?

And there was ZERO mention of Chrono Trigger...and frankly anything good on DS cept for GTA.
Nintendo has no reason to talk about CT. One of the greatest RPG's ever...and they talked about freakin GTA.... X_X;;

Nintendo says Females are buying DSes...it's more like guys are buying LESS would be my guess. I can't remember the last time I bought a DS game!
Since when do you represent all customers? You just aren't looking, or you're extremely picky. There are many awesome games out right now. Catch up. I do look...it's all licensed crap. I've already bought every game I want. There isn't anything I like. How can I catch up when I've already got everything I want? I've looked at their list...and Chrono Trigger is IT for me. I'm not being picky either, I can go to my Best Buy and count the casual/licensed crap on the sytem and it far outweighs stuff I like

Only one hardcore Wii game (Call of Duty), and why wasn't Clone Wars pushed back to make use of hte Wii MotionPlus? This is horrirble...Nintendo completely failed this time.
Clone Wars has what to do with Nintendo? That's EA's doing. Okay, true...Lucasarts messed that up pretty badly

Why not go catch up on games you've missed? I've missed nothing...I've got Mario, Zelda, Metroid, No More Heroes, Smash, MKWii, and Secret Rings...I've checked stores there is nothing left

see bold

Tupin

Plus, they kind of use E3 to tell everyone how great they are doing and make smaller announcements.

They usually have their own media summit for the big stuff.

I'm excited for Wii Sports Resort, mainly because it's actually a game made for everyone.

And of course, Animal Crossing City Folk looks awesome and Wii MotionPlus looks very useful.

I want to see more of GTA: Chinatown Wars.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Mystic

Honestly, I don't see it becoming part of Brawl or MKWii. If it does, cool. If not, well intercourse , that sucks.

GH and RB are also expensive. Wii Music isn't expensive, doesn't require space for instruments, and is easy to do. It's an alternative to RB and HG. As for Resort...I think making that was a waste of time. If they wanted to do it, make it bigger. Give us at least 15-20 games. Zelda is hardcore. But we already had Zelda, they don't need to make another one so soon.

CTDS is a overpriced rehash of a 10 year old game. GTA gets people interested, because it's something a lot of people don't expect on a Nintendo system these days.

DS: Sonic Rush? Sonic Rush Adventure? Animal Cross WW? Meteos? Trauma Center? Trauma Center 2? NSMB? SM64DS?

Wii: Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Excite Truck, Zack and Wiki?

Besides, soon we're getting Conduit, MadWorld, Sonic, and ToS2.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 03:26:49 PM
Honestly, I don't see it becoming part of Brawl or MKWii. If it does, cool. If not, well f***, that sucks.

GH and RB are also expensive. Wii Music isn't expensive, doesn't require space for instruments, and is easy to do. It's an alternative to RB and HG. As for Resort...I think making that was a waste of time. If they wanted to do it, make it bigger. Give us at least 15-20 games. Zelda is hardcore. But we already had Zelda, they don't need to make another one so soon. I'd rather have a rushed zelda than more mini-game crap... and for christ sake WHERE IS ANY OF THE BIG NAMES!?

CTDS is a overpriced rehash of a 10 year old game. GTA gets people interested, because it's something a lot of people don't expect on a Nintendo system these days. Yes, and you're telling my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is worth every penny? I'd rather pay 30 bucks for an old masterpiece than new trash anyday. and thank god for GTA

DS: Sonic Rush? Sonic Rush Adventure? Animal Cross WW? Meteos? Trauma Center? Trauma Center 2? NSMB? SM64DS?
Played to death, Played, don't care for AC, played to death, played to death, still enjoy first, played to death, played to death...NEXT!

Wii: Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Excite Truck, Zack and Wiki? Call of Duty 4 is better, Motorstorm is better, and played

Besides, soon we're getting Conduit, MadWorld, Sonic, and ToS2.
Bold again...

Mystic

I'd rather they don't rush games thanks. There's always smaller games between the big games. What makes you so impatient now?

PMD is a good game, and worth it in my opinion. No one is making you trash games. There's plenty of good games.

Mario Hoops 3vs3, Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, Ace Attorney series, Pokemon D/P, Pokemon Rush, Pokemon Ranger, Zelda PH, MPH

I don't care if there's better games. They are great games.

Tupin

Try The Conduit, Mad World, and No More Heroes.

And if you don't like what Nintendo is doing with the Wii, sell it. You'll get like $500 no matter what condition it is in. But you would have to be crazy to sell your DS, it's an awesome system.

Nintendo has found another market. Simple as that. But the problem is that they say they make games that anyone can play when they really can't. It's either super casual or super hardcore. Wii Sports Resort and Animal Crossing: City Folk prove that they can make games that really anyone can like.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 03:42:30 PM
I'd rather they don't rush games thanks. There's always smaller games between the big games. What makes you so impatient now?

PMD is a good game, and worth it in my opinion. No one is making you trash games. There's plenty of good games.

Mario Hoops 3vs3, Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, Ace Attorney series, Pokemon D/P, Pokemon Rush, Pokemon Ranger, Zelda PH, MPH

I don't care if there's better games. They are great games.
PMD was shovelware "lets make some money" junk like every spinoff not Mario RPG's/Karts are X_X;;
Mario Hoops: Played...very "meh"
Hotel Dusk: meh
Trace Memory: heard it was kinda bad actually X_X;;
Ace Attorney: Played
D/P: Played (just like EVERY OTHER PKMN GAME)
Rush/Ranger: see PMD
Zelda: beaten
MPH: AWESOME PLAYED TO DEATH

Why am I impatient now? Because I have NOTHING to look forward too! I've got Brawl...and that's pretty much it for hte near future.
Look at Microsoft and Sony. They have big games coming out and spaced out and things constantly in development.

Again, see the front picture in Tuppy's thread on how ppl feel from the Nintiendo conference. Too much ego boosting and casual...not a single hardcore game from Nintnedo.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 03:44:40 PM

And if you don't like what Nintendo is doing with the Wii, sell it. You'll get like $500 no matter what condition it is in. But you would have to be crazy to sell your DS, it's an awesome system.

Nintendo has found another market. Simple as that. But the problem is that they say they make games that anyone can play when they really can't. It's either super casual or super hardcore. Wii Sports Resort and Animal Crossing: City Folk prove that they can make games that really anyone can like.
I've played NMH, and it was awesome. Conduit looks fun but when does a download game hold it's weight? X_X;;
I'm only keeping my Wii cuz I love Brawl and am waiting for F-Zero (my favorite racing franchise).
I love the game I have for my DS, I just want some new stuff...and when the only thing I have to look forward too is an old SNES game (a VERY GOOD SNES game I might add), there is, again, something wrong.

Macawmoses

Whoa, you are getting so nitpicky Naryman. Just because COD4 is better than MOH:H2, doesn't mean much. Playing MoH with Kendrick is a blast, darn shotgunner, and it is a great game to get online play with. Things like that.

On the DS front, you are probably missing Brothers in Arms, TWEWY, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, and Lost Magic. Add in other bargain bin titles like Touch the Dead, and the DS is likely the best system out there.

On the Wii front a storm is raging. Facebreakers has features the other systems won't get, better graphics too. Conduit...needs no explanation. Our dear friends at Clover whatever they are called are also lining titles like Mad World up. On WiiWare the release of LostWinds 2 is imminent, among other titles. VC has Geno on its' way (I hope) and all sorts of great things.

Nintendo is finally getting a chance to step back. Most of the premier titles are theirs, but now their system is getting a bit of respect, so other developers can take to the field. Sure, today was disappointing, but things are happy in Nintendoland.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 03:49:35 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 03:44:40 PM

I've played NMH, and it was awesome. Conduit looks fun but when does a download game hold it's weight? X_X;;
I'm only keeping my Wii cuz I love Brawl and am waiting for F-Zero (my favorite racing franchise).
I love the game I have for my DS, I just want some new stuff...and when the only thing I have to look forward too is an old SNES game (a VERY GOOD SNES game I might add), there is, again, something wrong.
The Conduit is a retail game.

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on July 15, 2008, 04:00:02 PM
Whoa, you are getting so nitpicky Naryman. Just because COD4 is better than MOH:H2, doesn't mean much. Playing MoH with Kendrick is a blast, dang shotgunner, and it is a great game to get online play with. Things like that.

On the DS front, you are probably missing Brothers in Arms, TWEWY, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, and Lost Magic. Add in other bargain bin titles like Touch the Dead, and the DS is likely the best system out there.

On the Wii front a storm is raging. Facebreakers has features the other systems won't get, better graphics too. Conduit...needs no explanation. Our dear friends at Clover whatever they are called are also lining titles like Mad World up. On WiiWare the release of LostWinds 2 is imminent, among other titles. VC has Geno on its' way (I hope) and all sorts of great things.

Nintendo is finally getting a chance to step back. Most of the premier titles are theirs, but now their system is getting a bit of respect, so other developers can take to the field. Sure, today was disappointing, but things are happy in Nintendoland.
Why should I play MOH when I can play COD4 with beutiful graphics, voice chat, no lag, and 40 people? X_X;;
I've played every DS game I've wanted to play, so meh.
If Conduit is so important why are we hearing nothing about it? X_X;; Even though I'll still probably get it.
I gave up hope for Clover long ago...if Okami and Viewtiful Joe won't spike sales, nothing will...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 04:03:44 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on July 15, 2008, 04:00:02 PM
Whoa, you are getting so nitpicky Naryman. Just because COD4 is better than MOH:H2, doesn't mean much. Playing MoH with Kendrick is a blast, dang shotgunner, and it is a great game to get online play with. Things like that.

Why should I play MOH when I can play COD4 with beutiful graphics, voice chat, no lag, and 40 people? X_X;;
I've played every DS game I've wanted to play, so meh.
If Conduit is so important why are we hearing nothing about it? X_X;; Even though I'll still probably get it.
I gave up hope for Clover long ago...if Okami and Viewtiful Joe won't spike sales, nothing will...
The Conduit has tons of info about it, they even had a demo at E3.