<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Nintendo Conference Summary.

Started by Tupin, July 15, 2008, 10:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Wow, have you even LOOKED at de Blob?

It looks amazing.

And Sonic Unleashed may be fail on Wii, but it has potential on other systems.

Nintendo has forgotten the hardcore for the time being. Mainly because it's SO hard to please hardcore fans. But occasionally, they'll throw us a bone.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Leggy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 16, 2008, 03:32:12 PM

It looks amazing.

Nintendo has forgotten the hardcore for the time being. Mainly because it's SO hard to please hardcore fans. But occasionally, they'll throw us a bone.

Yer, I have looked at de Blob, and sorry but it doesn't look like my kind of game, I've also read about it, still doesn't interest me.

Tupin

Quote from: Leggy on July 16, 2008, 03:35:52 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 16, 2008, 03:32:12 PM

It looks amazing.

Yer, I have looked at de Blob, and sorry but it doesn't look like my kind of game, I've also read about it, still doesn't interest me.
Well, then say it doesn't appeal to you.

Mystic

Leggy, would you like for me to point out everything wrong in your post, or can you already see it?

Tupin

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 16, 2008, 03:39:21 PM
Leggy, would you like for me to point out everything wrong in your post, or can you already see it?
Well, you're going to end up doing the former eventually, so you might as well do it now.

Leggy

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 16, 2008, 03:39:21 PM

Go ahead.

Mystic

The Conduit - I said a game besides the conduit :o (Don't care. It's awesome.)
MadWorld- Meh, not that sure about it (Still a hardcore game)
Call of Duty- Probably wont be fun on the Wii (Still a hardcore game)
F-Zero- Not official yet (I'll give you that one)
Zelda- Haven't heard of the next one yet (Miyamoto pretty much confirmed it)
de Blob- FAIL (How can it fail, if it's not out yet?)
Kid Icarus- Maybe if it's official (Again, pretty much confirmed by Miyamoto)
Star Wars- Ofc, sure but can u really call it 'hardcore' (Uhh, yes, I can.)
Tales of Symphonia 2- FAIL, didn't like it (You haven't played it. And it is hardcore. And it's only out in Japan, how has it failed?)
Next Tales game- FAIL (The game hasn't even been given a name, and you say it's failed? You're a dumbass)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Might be alright
LostWinds 2- Not sure about it (Still hardcore)
Mega Man 9 - I guess alright
Sonic Unleased - FAIL, cmon get some new crap (Hardcore, and shaping up to be good)
Brothers In Arms- FAIL FOR THE WII (Still hardcore, and isn't out. How has it failed?)
Disaster- Not sure (Hardcore)
Mushroom Men - FAIL (Not out yet)

I love it how this guy says that games that haven't come out yet have failed. And opinions of the game doesn't change if it's a hardcore game or not. Have NSiders lalways been this stupid?

Tupin

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 16, 2008, 03:57:05 PM
Tales of Symphonia 2- FAIL, didn't like it (You haven't played it. And it is hardcore. And it's only out in Japan, how has it failed?)
Next Tales game- FAIL (The game hasn't even been given a name, and you say it's failed? You're a dumbass)
Sonic Unleased - FAIL, cmon get some new crap (Hardcore, and shaping up to be good)
Brothers In Arms- FAIL FOR THE WII (Still hardcore, and isn't out. How has it failed?)

I love it how this guy says that games that haven't come out yet have failed. And opinions of the game doesn't change if it's a hardcore game or not. Have NSiders lalways been this stupid?
Not since Oldsider.

Leggy

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 16, 2008, 03:57:05 PM

You're a dumbass hyprocrite, how can you say a game thats not out yet is hardcore? If you can call it hardcore, I can call it fail. There opinions, and I'm entitled to mine.

- Ok fine, if you say so.

- If you show me some good stuff, then sure.

- Yeah, on the 360 or PS3 or PC

- why ty :)

- how so?

-  I love how you call ir hardcore when it's not even out yet

- where?

Yeah, ok then do so

I saw what this game looked like and heard of it, like I said didn't like it, how the hell is it hardcore?

I call it FAIL because you don't know a darn thing about it, not even it's name, your a dumbass to call this game hardcore when you know very little about it

- how so?

- I bet it'll drop the ball just like the last one ofc.

- Because it just will, it's probably going to suck so hard for the Wii because features will be taken out for this edition

- how so? / prove it.

- exactly, and i haven't herd anything about it, i was being an ass and going purely off the name :D

Mystic

Go do some research. We know if a game is hardcore or not becauce INFORMATION and VIDEOS and SCREENS are released. Each game I listed is hardcore, and that cannot be argued, except maybe Star Wars. Will they be good games? Who knows. We can hope.

And would CoD be a hardcore game on 360 but not Wii? It's the same intercourse ing game -_-

Also, Tales games are hardcore RPG games. I'd love to see your grandma beat Tales of Symphonia.

Nayrman

wow someone more pessimistic than me about hte current Nintendo situation.
I'm just mad cuz they're blatantly not caring about hardcore and only care about casual atm X_X;;

Leggy

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 16, 2008, 04:13:18 PM
Go do some research. We know if a game is hardcore or not becauce INFORMATION and VIDEOS and SCREENS are released. Each game I listed is hardcore, and that cannot be argued, except maybe Star Wars. Will they be good games? Who knows. We can hope.

And would CoD be a hardcore game on 360 but not Wii? It's the same f***ing game -_-

Also, Tales games are hardcore RPG games. I'd love to see your grandma beat Tales of Symphonia.

From those same videos and screens I can say I don't like the game or fail. We all have different opinions.

CoD can be a hardcore game on the 360 and not the Wii because the Wii version is always the failing one, just like when CoD3 was released on all of them. I didn't see them going and doing that again with CoD4? Except for the DS, which also failed. Tyvm. The same intercourse ing game is not always the same for each console.  ^_^

Tales games are HARDCORE RPG omg, I'm so siked now.  

Mystic

Quote from: Leggy on July 16, 2008, 04:16:48 PM
Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 16, 2008, 04:13:18 PM

And would CoD be a hardcore game on 360 but not Wii? It's the same f***ing game -_-

From those same videos and screens I can say I don't like the game or fail. We all have different opinions.

CoD can be a hardcore game on the 360 and not the Wii because the Wii version is always the failing one, just like when CoD3 was released on all of them. I didn't see them going and doing that again with CoD4? Except for the DS, which also failed. Tyvm. The same intercourse ing game is not always the same for each console.  ^_^

Tales games are HARDCORE RPG omg, I'm so siked now.  
I didn't say you had to LIKE the game. Liking a game has nothing to do with this. It is an opinion/ I'm not saying you have to like Tales game, or Call of Duty. I'm saying they are games classified as a hardcore game, unlike a game like Petz or Wii Music.

It's the same game. Hardcore. Move on Leggy.

OMG DATS LEIK SO KEWL.

Nayr, where did you get that idea from? One conference? How are you gonna base a statement like that from one conference, which doesn't even mean anything anymore. If nothing happens between now and the end of the year from Nintendo, you can rightfully say that, and I will give you 5 dollars.

Besides, that, Nintendo has released several hardcore games, and provided us with the Virtual Console.

Tupin

Ok, Nintendo always has a fall media summit, so Mystic, that's your best bet at a point to not lose $5.

Nayrman

Simple my good friend:
Nintendo of Europe: "There will be plenty of games for the core gamer to be revealed soon, probably E3" (April)
Regginald Fils-Aime: "We haven't forgotten the core gamer" (Earlier this year after the release of Brawl)
Lets see, did we get any big announcements? Nope. Did we get any reassurance at E3? Nope.
Did you see the G4 interview of Reggie after the conference? He completely dodged the hardcore question and wanted to talk about other things like how they're trying to "expand the audience".
Therefore they are blatantly dodging the issue...Like I keep saying, a simple "We've got other franchises you know and love in the works, but we're not in a position to show it yet." would've sufficed, but they ignored it X_X;;

Oh, and E3 STILL matters....still the biggest event in America, and still the biggest time (besides maybe TGS) to announce new games.