News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The SSB4 Wishlist - From modes, to improvements, to characters, to features!

Started by QingXin, August 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Jono2 on December 28, 2008, 09:39:02 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 02:57:19 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 27, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 02:45:55 PM
*sigh*
I have an idea...how about an actual online mode?
**Note: This is after trying for half an hour trying to connect with DarkLink, and I'm in a REALLY bad mood right now**
I'm pretty sure it's because he said that the disc couldn't be readed.
That's an even lamer excuse than online being bad because then it shows the system is flawed X_X;;
I thought I'd never see the day when Nintendo makes a poor quality system ;_;
*overreacting I know, I know...*

virtual boy
game boy advance mini
N64DD
What I meant by that was a system that doesn't work from a hardware perspective (meaning the whole server issues and the problems the Wii had with Brawl's dual layered DVD)
and the N64DD never came to be so that really doesn't count...

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on December 26, 2008, 07:36:01 AM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 25, 2008, 09:27:20 PM
Why axe lucario and rob.  You're leaving out diddy.  He creates the very thing we hate, "tripping."  Also dk doesn't deserve two reps. 
Lucario is another pokemon that got in PURELY by popularity (like Jigglypuff and the ever worthless Pichu), ROB isnt even a videogame character (he's a s***ty peripheral from the 80's), and is frankly taking up a spot that could be taken up by someone far more worthwhile (like Isaac, Andy, or any new franchise frankly).
The bannana's are fine because it's a MOVE that causes tripping. No one has any problem's with moves causing tripping, its the random tripping that fails because it can kill a combo and leave you wide open for counter attack.
DK does so deserve two reps, it's pokemon and star fox that don't deserve that many (seirously you can have Falco OR Wolf, we don't need both!)
IMO three Star Fox reps are fine, they need to be DECLONED though.

Personally, I was hoping for Fox, Falco, and Krystal, however, I didn't mind Wolf in there instead, but then I found out he was another clone.

Sakurai deserves no praise at all. He told us that there wouldn't be clones. We wanted original movesets, (We know it can be done. Just look at Fox in SSB64.) but of course they put no originality into the most important part of the game. Most of the game looked AMAZING and then they have to disappoint heavily.

Jono2

Quote from: Java_Java on December 28, 2008, 11:12:32 AM
Why axe lucario and rob.  You're leaving out diddy.  He creates the very thing we hate, "tripping."  Also dk doesn't deserve two reps. 
Lucario is another pokemon that got in PURELY by popularity (like Jigglypuff and the ever worthless Pichu), ROB isnt even a videogame character (he's a s***ty peripheral from the 80's), and is frankly taking up a spot that could be taken up by someone far more worthwhile (like Isaac, Andy, or any new franchise frankly).
The bannana's are fine because it's a MOVE that causes tripping. No one has any problem's with moves causing tripping, its the random tripping that fails because it can kill a combo and leave you wide open for counter attack.
DK does so deserve two reps, it's pokemon and star fox that don't deserve that many (seirously you can have Falco OR Wolf, we don't need both!)

Personally, I was hoping for Fox, Falco, and Krystal, however, I didn't mind Wolf in there instead, but then I found out he was another clone.

Sakurai deserves no praise at all. He told us that there wouldn't be clones. We wanted original movesets, (We know it can be done. Just look at Fox in SSB64.) but of course they put no originality into the most important part of the game. Most of the game looked AMAZING and then they have to disappoint heavily.

there haven't been many nintendo games in recent years that HAVEN'T disappointed heavily.  Ones I can think of are:
Mario Kart Wii
Super Paper Mario
F-Zero GX (though many would argue that this game was a disappointment)
Metroid Prime, Zero Mission

all other metroid games have been awful
all other mario games have been gimmicks
all other LoZ games have been updated clones of the previous ones
Brawl was highly disappointing
there hasn't been an even mediocre f-zero game since GX
since the first animal crossing, the other two have been clones
shovelware, etc

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Nayrman

Quote from: Jono2 on December 28, 2008, 02:17:04 PM

there haven't been many nintendo games in recent years that HAVEN'T disappointed heavily.  Ones I can think of are:
Mario Kart Wii
Super Paper Mario

shovelware, etc
Prime 3 wasn't a dissappointment. It was just too easy X_X;; I LOVE the motion controls in that game. Actually it's the ONLY game I enjoy the motion controls in.
MKWii was a dissapointment. Online battle mode sucks, half the tracks are boring as crap, and the bikes/tricks make the game broken X_X;;
F-Zero GX = best racing game Nintendo has ever made outside of Mario Kart Double Dash

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 29, 2008, 07:41:29 PM

Mario Kart Wii
Super Paper Mario

shovelware, etc
Prime 3 wasn't a dissappointment. It was just too easy X_X;; I LOVE the motion controls in that game. Actually it's the ONLY game I enjoy the motion controls in.
MKWii was a dissapointment. Online battle mode sucks, half the tracks are boring as crap, and the bikes/tricks make the game broken X_X;;
F-Zero GX = best racing game Nintendo has ever made outside of Mario Kart Double Dash
Just because the missions were sometimes insane doesn't mean it has to be the best game.

Then can we talk about, you know, SatSR? ;)

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 29, 2008, 07:52:44 PM
Just because the missions were sometimes insane doesn't mean it has to be the best game.

Then can we talk about, you know, SatSR? ;)
*shears quote tree*

What about it?
And I love GX's difficulty. God forbid Nintendo should ever make a difficult game after Majora's Mask X_X;;
Although I HATE Mission 7... so much poop going on screen at one time! I beat Very Hard by .08 seconds!

Jono2

Quote from: Nayrman on December 29, 2008, 07:41:29 PM

Mario Kart Wii
Super Paper Mario

shovelware, etc

Prime 3 was disappointing in it's easiness (seriously.  if I can do a low% run without dying until the major skip (hazard suit) on the hardest difficulty, with no planning whatsoever, it's too fricking easy).

I loved GX.  However, many would argue that it was a disappointment due to the lack of:
-track creator (something that was in F-Zero X)
-Online capabilities (nintendo)
-ability in customization (as in, you can't paint your entire racer with cool graphics, you're limited to 4 boxes).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen