News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The SSB4 Wishlist - From modes, to improvements, to characters, to features!

Started by QingXin, August 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CommanderFlint

Why ax Jiggs? And NO TRIPPING. Oh and make it a liittle harder, it took me months to get G&W, this took me half a month to get all characters.  :|

and you know me....any1 from advance whorez plox.

CommanderFlint

Macawmoses

Quote from: CommanderFlint on August 08, 2008, 03:11:17 PM
Why ax Jiggs? And NO TRIPPING. Oh and make it a liittle harder, it took me months to get G&W, this took me half a month to get all characters.  :|

I made a moveset for Forsythe and Gage way back a month ago...

tibar21

i want the fast ground fighting back from melee, but i like the air floatiness. the tripping has got to go. I wonder if they made another one, would they keep sonic and snake, in it? I'd like to see  what they do with third parties.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Nayrman

Oh, one more thing from me. Pit and Metaknight need to be blatantly nerfed  :robotangry:  :robotangry:  :robotangry:  :robotangry:

QingXin

Quote from: Nayrman on August 08, 2008, 04:19:05 PM
Oh, one more thing from me. Pit and Metaknight need to be blatantly nerfed  :robotangry:  :robotangry:  :robotangry:  :robotangry:
I'd give Metaknight slightly slower sword swipes, and maybe more lag time in aerials?

:|

Doodle

I agree with that.
Also...
-No tripping.
-Like Nayrman saif, they need to bring down MK and Pit.
-No more sidescrolling stages. I didn't really like that stage. Plus, nuking the Mushroom Kingdom wasn't cool. >:(
-Less lag.

I still loved Brawl. I actually like the engine better than Melee's.
YEAH

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 08, 2008, 04:19:05 PM

But MetaKnight would be so lame :(
Galaxia suppose to be a sword that breaks the sound barrier so why nerfed MK?

Please bring back Mewtwo and make him the way he suppose to be; The most powerful pokemon ever created not the most lamest pokemon ever created >:(

Cornwad

CommanderFlint

Quote from: mackormoses on August 08, 2008, 03:14:40 PM

They'll be cool, Kanbei and Grit too, but Will or Andy will probaley be in it instead.

Yeah, they shouldn't nerf Metaknight's speed...cause that's just how he is. But they can make his moves more vulnerable to Stale Move Negation get weaker everytime he uses weaken some of his tilts and lessen some of his range. Couse, even through he is God tier, I think of his smashes or tilts should become a move easier to KO with like Ike or Snake's tilts.

Level_9_Chao

Sakurai should realize that making a game like Smash "for everyone," just ruins a lot of the hardcore-ness for those that want more depth. All my friends still played Melee even if they sucked, and by making Brawl "for everyone," it's no change to the casual gamer; they didn't care. But the hardcore get mildly mad.

In terms of costumes, I hate how they're purely color changes. Samus should have Varia Suit, Fusion, Dark, Light, etc. Real, PHYSICAL changes like with Wario. Just something subtle but cool. Pokemon Trainer could have a female version, or each costume be the main guy from Red/Gold/Ruby/Diamond for variety. Not color changes.

Character-wise, we need an Advance Wars character, another F-Zero guy, and never ever Geno. Ever. Assist trophy at max.

Oh, and does anybody actually use the sticker book mode? I'd kind of rather Brawl than make pictures. But maybe I'm not bored enough yet.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Nayrman

Quote from: CommanderFlint on August 09, 2008, 05:46:09 AM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 08, 2008, 03:14:40 PM

They'll be cool, Kanbei and Grit too, but Will or Andy will probaley be in it instead.

Yeah, they shouldn't nerf Metaknight's speed...cause that's just how he is. But they can make his moves more vulnerable to Stale Move Negation get weaker everytime he uses weaken some of his tilts and lessen some of his range. Couse, even through he is God tier, I think of his smashes or tilts should become a move easier to KO with like Ike or Snake's tilts.
Another thing that would help is make his specials and tilts have lower priority. That's the thing I've always hated about Meta is that no matter what you use (besides blasters...lol) he can just use the tornado and is natural A's and they'll immedietly conter everything all other characters can use.

I finally have a full list of what should be done for the next smash:

1. Fix online
   a) Lag free. Its not like Nintendo is in financial trouble or anything, so spend the dough to get us good servers!
   b) Give us more options for random matches - 2 minute timed matches with items is a really bad mode, at least give us a stock OPTION
   c) Now that you have that joke called WiiSpeak...VOICE CHAT IS ABSOLUTE. If there is no voice chat for Smash4 Nintendo's inbox will be spammed hourly until voice chat is offered.

2. Pit, Metaknight, Snake, and other overpowered characters need to be blatantly nerfed. In other words, let the pro's test the game in order to make the game as balanced as humanly possible. This is why Street Fighter and Virtua Fighter are the kings of the genre, they're very well balanced.

3. Less "that's cool, but in a real fight are completely unreasonable" stages. You can do cool stuff, but make them actually suitable to a 1 v 1 fight with no items. Luigi's Mansion, etc. were cool, but are completely unsuitable for real fights due to their "quirks" (or should I say annoyances). Surely there is a nice middle ground? X_X;;

4. This is a hardcore game...make it for the hardcore.
   a) Give the fans what they want. No worthless throwaway characters like ROB or Wolf. If we want guys like Isaac, Goroh, Ridley, Advance Wars, etc. in the game, put them in the game. Some casual player won't see "hey, Rob is in this! I think I'll buy it!". People aren't on the fence about this game. Either they'll buy it or they won't give a crap. Basically you're better off giving the fans what they want.
   b) Enough "simplifying" stuff. That's fine for many other Nintnedo series, but some games need to be complicated. After all, I don't see any babies and grandparents playing smash now do you? Didn't think so.
   c) Again, online, ya cheap bastards at Gamespy

5. Make single-player worth it. It's obvious Subspace got way too much development time. If you can't make it origional and not a glorified beat-em up, then don't bother. Let us travel through the mushroom kingdom as Link. Let me run really fast on the F-Zero track as Sonic, etc. That's what people really want. Don't try a story because as story would make absolutely no sense in this game.

6. Stickers = worthless

7. Return the trophy machine or at least give us some control over which trophies we can get rather than praying that the one you want comes out. That was very annoying trying to get those Sonic trophies X_X;;

8. For the love of god bring back that awesome N64 commercial from the first game. That was awesome XD

Macawmoses

Wolf is a beloved SF character, did well on the lists, fits in well, and offers good possibilities: not a throw away.

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on August 10, 2008, 03:16:11 PM
Wolf is a beloved SF character, did well on the lists, fits in well, and offers good possibilities: not a throw away.
Krystal w/ Staff would've been more origional. Also, this is coming from a guy who's third best character is Wolf (sometimes 2nd best depending on how Im doing).

QingXin

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 04:18:29 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 10, 2008, 03:16:11 PM
Krystal w/ Staff would've been more origional. Also, this is coming from a guy who's third best character is Wolf (sometimes 2nd best depending on how Im doing).
I'd rather have two good guys and a bad guy rather than three good guys representing a franchise...

Which reminds me, two good guys and two bad guys would be even cooler. Leon Powalski (???) or Panther Caruso (???), maybe?