News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The SSB4 Wishlist - From modes, to improvements, to characters, to features!

Started by QingXin, August 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mutilator7

I could see new event matches as DLC very easily, probsbly because there is a very wide range of creativity and customazation with them. On the note of event matches, melee's set difficulty were more of a challenge then brawl's where you can pick the difficulty, that makes the last event match easy if you pick the difficulty, which isn't very exciting or challenging at all.

tollhouse2006

Why axe lucario and rob.  You're leaving out diddy.  He creates the very thing we hate, "tripping."  Also dk doesn't deserve two reps. 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Jono2

removal of Sakurai from any role in the game.
removal of tripping and other gimmicky poop.
have it developed by a Third Party.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Jono2 on December 25, 2008, 09:30:33 PM
I don't think he should be removed from directing but he should have more help and be accompanied by people who know what fans and hardcore gamers want and don't want.  If Sakurai wasn't making the game then a third party would ruin it more.  It's not that simple
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Nayrman

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 25, 2008, 09:27:20 PM
Why axe lucario and rob.  You're leaving out diddy.  He creates the very thing we hate, "tripping."  Also dk doesn't deserve two reps. 
Lucario is another pokemon that got in PURELY by popularity (like Jigglypuff and the ever worthless Pichu), ROB isnt even a videogame character (he's a poopty peripheral from the 80's), and is frankly taking up a spot that could be taken up by someone far more worthwhile (like Isaac, Andy, or any new franchise frankly).
The bannana's are fine because it's a MOVE that causes tripping. No one has any problem's with moves causing tripping, its the random tripping that fails because it can kill a combo and leave you wide open for counter attack.
DK does so deserve two reps, it's pokemon and star fox that don't deserve that many (seirously you can have Falco OR Wolf, we don't need both!)

Jono2

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 26, 2008, 05:58:43 AM
I don't think he should be removed from directing but he should have more help and be accompanied by people who know what fans and hardcore gamers want and don't want.  If Sakurai wasn't making the game then a third party would ruin it more.  It's not that simple

nintendo doesn't know what hardcore gamers want.  they're completely off their rocker.

Nayrman

Quote from: Jono2 on December 26, 2008, 08:28:03 AM
removal of tripping and other gimmicky s***.
you're just now realizing this? I think we all figured this out when they said they wanted to make games for "everyone" when it's impossible to please everyone. It's either casusal or hardcore, you can't have both X_X;;
nintendo doesn't know what hardcore gamers want.  they're completely off their rocker.

QingXin

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 25, 2008, 09:27:20 PM
You're silly.

The thing that really PISSES me off about having Lucario is that people claim that 4th gen needs a rep, and that he's popular. Honestly, I had no idea what the hell a Lucario was before people started throwing his name out before Brawl came out. The only reason I thought he would be good for Brawl was because I thought he was legendary... Which he obviously isn't. Also, just because there are 4 generations of Pokemon, doesn't mean they each need a playable character. Hell, all 1st gen reps (Pikachu, Jiggs, Mewtwo, etc.) is totally acceptable. 1st Gen is what started the Pokemon pizzaz, and people will be happy to see their familiar faces. We don't need a blue jackal that no one's ever heard of... 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen are represented finely by the Pokeballs, backdrops, trophies, and stickers...

I actually have no idea why R.O.B. is on that list. My mind has changed about him, I think.

DK doesn't deserve two reps? You're right...
It deserves more. King K. Rool would hurt to be added. In fact, it'd be great if he was added. Donkey Kong has existed as long as Mario, and DK plays a vital role in the Big N's history. Such a well-known and popular franchise deserves a bit more representation...

Besides, Donkey Kong vs. King K. Rool battles would be epic. Heavy vs. Heavy, Good vs. Evil, Monkey vs. Croc... It's awesome.

Jono2

Quote from: Nayrman on December 26, 2008, 09:20:56 AM
Quote from: Jono2 on December 26, 2008, 08:28:03 AM
removal of tripping and other gimmicky s***.

you're just now realizing this? I think we all figured this out when they said they wanted to make games for "everyone" when it's impossible to please everyone. It's either casusal or hardcore, you can't have both X_X;;

when did i indicate that i had just realized this?

Nayrman

*sigh*
I have an idea...how about an actual online mode?
**Note: This is after trying for half an hour trying to connect with DarkLink, and I'm in a REALLY bad mood right now**

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 02:45:55 PM
*sigh*
**Note: This is after trying for half an hour trying to connect with DarkLink, and I'm in a REALLY bad mood right now**
I'm pretty sure it's because he said that the disc couldn't be readed.

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 27, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
*sigh*
That's an even lamer excuse than online being bad because then it shows the system is flawed X_X;;
I thought I'd never see the day when Nintendo makes a poor quality system ;_;
*overreacting I know, I know...*

Jono2

Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 02:57:19 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 27, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
*sigh*
That's an even lamer excuse than online being bad because then it shows the system is flawed X_X;;
I thought I'd never see the day when Nintendo makes a poor quality system ;_;
*overreacting I know, I know...*

virtual boy
game boy advance mini
N64DD