News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

?The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Update Of The Day Thread!*56K+Spoilers*

Started by JrDude, October 23, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sup

Sup
Sup Bro
Sup Bra

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Duh he is one of the best characters ever updated
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Hmm... I said I was neutral about it, since I never thought he would make it in as a brawler, but more of an Assist Trophy character... oh well. At least some people are happy he made it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Leobreaker36

you can go ahead and take it (as long as if i want something added, you do it! lol) I just simply do not have the time to do it anymore. :(

RoarOfAges[

JrDude

Quote from: Leobreaker36 on October 26, 2007, 01:24:49 PM
you can go ahead and take it (as long as if i want something added, you do it! lol) I just simply do not have the time to do it anymore. :(
lol k
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on October 29, 2007, 10:05:42 AM
Dude update this ;D
Sorry I'm VERY late people, but I had detention, then I watched PPV with mah granny, then I was hangin' with some buds and i got here late, so I'm updating NOW!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

I voted HELL YEAH!  ::)

And I'm guessing that DeDeDe can fly like Kirby

Biggerboo456

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

I'm not so sure about anything this time.

I don't know about the allies nor do I have a guess on the coins.