News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

wiiboychris interview the characters of SSBB and others! Interview attack!

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 04, 2007, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Hi! This is wiiboychris interview topic! I'm going to interview the characters of SSBB and some no confirmed! You can decide who I shall interview! And I going to make it funny! So, select one please!

Tupin

I may sound like a broken record, but interview an Animal Crosser. (like the one in my sig)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 04, 2007, 05:32:25 PM
I may sound like a broken record, but interview an Animal Crosser. (like the one in my sig)
[/quoteTom Nook?

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 04, 2007, 05:45:40 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 04, 2007, 05:32:25 PM
[/quoteTom Nook?
Sure, just do Tom Nook. Not your Tom Nook, the real one who has always wanted to make his fighting comeback. ;)

Cornwad

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

DededeCloneChris

Welcome to Chris interviews! Today we have a special guest who is currently in the background of Smash village, give claps to Tom Nook!

Tom Nook: Thank you, thank you!

Chris: Okay, I'm gonna ask you questions and please answer correctly.

Tom Nook: Okay, I'm ready.

Chris: Here is the first, do you really want to become a smasher?

Tom Nook: Hell no! I need a shop to run! Timmy and Tommy are too reckless without me!

Chris: Ok, I heard you stealed the Smash Mansion, is that true? And also you humiliated the smashers and making them complete lunatics and you gived them cheap upgrades, is that really true?

Tom Nook: What? No! That was my cousin Tem Nook, he is always stealing things for his own purposes!

Chris: (wow, he has a family, duh!) moving on, How many stores do you have?

Tom Nook: 2............hundreds.

Chris: TWO HUNDREDS! WHY?

Tom Nook: Well, I have one store in a village, then in another,  but the great error was...................

flashback

Tom Nook: This place is great! The smash village is a great place for open a shop!

(Suddenly, a big turtle dinosaur uses a flashy ball, then it grows to a godzilla like, and then destroys the shop with one foot, luckily for Tom Nook, he was outside)

Tom Nook:...........................is not really big deal, I can do another!

(Tom Nook was reconstructing the shop again, but every time is was completed, it was destroyed by either fireblastes, psychic powers, bombs, a "pink ball that suctioned it", another godzilla which caused earthquakes and a Tank that were supposed to be in a useless intergalactic war that falled above the shop, and then repeating all the process again)

End flashback

Tom Nook: DID YOU IMAGINED HOW MUCH BELLS COSTED ME BY EVERY SHOP? I SPENDED IT ALL! LIKE 900,000,000,000,000 BELLS!

Chris: Oh, sorry for that...............Hey, wait a minute! The game didn't come out and the shop was destroyed 197 times? How is that posible?

Tom Nook: Training sesions, characters work outs.

Chris:.......................ok, that is understadable.

Tom Nook: Ok, we are done yet?

Chris: Eh, no, only one more question, if you were going to be a smasher, how you will react?

Tom Nook:..................................I'M GOING TO USE MY POWERS TO EITHER SUE OR PUNISH SAKURAI FOR DESTROYING MY ******* SHOP! THEN I WILL **** ALL THE SMASHERS AND ALSO SUE THEM!

Chris: OK, OK! I UNDERSTAND! You can leave now.

Tom Nook: Ok, thanks!

Chris: So that's the show for now! Next time will be interview another character! Good night everyone!

Announcer: The interview time was broadcasting to you by Smash ball inc! Were a ball can be enough for the destroy pleasure of the client!

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 04, 2007, 06:53:33 PM
Welcome to Chris interviews! Today we have a special guest who is currently in the background of Smash village, give claps to Tom Nook!

Tom Nook: Thank you, thank you!

Chris: Okay, I'm gonna ask you questions and please answer correctly.

Tom Nook: Okay, I'm ready.

Chris: Here is the first, do you really want to become a smasher?

Tom Nook: Hell no! I need a shop to run! Timmy and Tommy are too reckless without me!

Chris: Ok, I heard you stealed the Smash Mansion, is that true? And also you humiliated the smashers and making them complete lunatics and you gived them cheap upgrades, is that really true?

Tom Nook: What? No! That was my cousin Tem Nook, he is always stealing things for his own purposes!

Chris: (wow, he has a family, duh!) moving on, How many stores do you have?

Tom Nook: 2............hundreds.

Chris: TWO HUNDREDS! WHY?

Tom Nook: Well, I have one store in a village, then in another,  but the great error was...................

flashback

Tom Nook: This place is great! The smash village is a great place for open a shop!

(Suddenly, a big turtle dinosaur uses a flashy ball, then it grows to a godzilla like, and then destroys the shop with one foot, luckily for Tom Nook, he was outside)

Tom Nook:...........................is not really big deal, I can do another!

(Tom Nook was reconstructing the shop again, but every time is was completed, it was destroyed by either fireblastes, psychic powers, bombs, a "pink ball that suctioned it", another godzilla which caused earthquakes and a Tank that were supposed to be in a useless intergalactic war that falled above the shop, and then repeating all the process again)

End flashback

Tom Nook: DID YOU IMAGINED HOW MUCH BELLS COSTED ME BY EVERY SHOP? I SPENDED IT ALL! LIKE 900,000,000,000,000 BELLS!

Chris: Oh, sorry for that...............Hey, wait a minute! The game didn't come out and the shop was destroyed 197 times? How is that posible?

Tom Nook: Traning sesions, characters work outs.

Chris:.......................ok, that is understadable.

Tom Nook: Ok, we are done yet?

Chris: Eh, no, only one more question, if you were going to be a smasher, how you will react?

Tom Nook:..................................I'M GOING TO USE MY POWERS TO EITHER SUE OR PUNISH SAKURAI FOR DESTROYING MY ******* SHOP! THEN I WILL **** ALL THE SMASHERS AND ALSO SUE THEM!

Chris: OK, OK! I UNDERSTAND! You can leave now.

Tom Nook: Ok, thanks!

Chris: So that's the show for now! Next time will be interview another character! Good night everyone!

Announcer: The interview time was broadcasting to you by Smash ball inc! Were a ball can be enough for the destroy pleasure of the client!
He certainly is a ball of energy.... But your Nook must be different from my Nook.  My Nook loves money, but secretly wishes he could ditch it all and go back to fighting. :-\

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 04, 2007, 06:58:42 PM
Ok, so who is next for you?
The Animal Crosser. The one who isn't at the stage, the one that is wondering how he should fight. :P