News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Tha Thunderhero Interview Show!! season 2

Started by thunderhero4, November 17, 2007, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Hello, and welcome to the second season of my interview show. I now ask for you to please post here and not in season 1 anymore....annyone is free to ask for anyone to be interviewed (including a poster on the forums!), and I would like to see more interviewed posters and at least one person attempt an interview of their own, please! 

Here are tha rules: no flamming
                               you are welcome to make your own interview
                               and last but not least: dont be afraid to ask!!

Edit: if you wish to see series 1 again, use this link to save you the trouble of looking for it: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=8342.0

Also, I would like to add my brother's and Chris's interview shows too, that way if you like one of our styles more than another for a certain character, you can easily get there to ask:

Wiiboychris show: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=7779.0

Da Man (my brother) show:http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=9513.0

and heres the inbox: (id perfer youd post interview requests here)
http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=9991.0

Triforce_Luigi

I would like to make a suggestion. If you don't want anyone posting in the Season 1 thread, you should lock it. There should be a button for that.

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

Um, it should be at the bottom of the page. It might look like a padlock. Or it migh say "lock/unlock"

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 09:51:08 PM
Um, it should be at the bottom of the page. It might look like a padlock. Or it migh say "lock/unlock"
dont see it...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 09:59:33 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 09:51:08 PM
dont see it...

Um... I don't know. Hang on, I'll check then edit this post.

DededeCloneChris

Did you already saw the video you should see in Youtube? I will send the video to you in my Wii. :)

Triforce_Luigi

Well, it seems that it was removed cuz' I can't find it. I guess you could just ask a mod (StarWindWizard7 or someone like that) to lock it for you.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 10:02:59 PM
Well, it seems that it was removed cuz' I can't find it. I guess you could just ask a mod (StarWindWizard7 or someone like that) to lock it for you.
Hey, Triforce_luigi, can you give me your Wii code? Mine is 6199 7245 3827 1003.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:01:58 PM
Did you already saw the video you should see in Youtube? I will send the video to you in my Wii. :)
ok, sure thing! just make sure its jpeg...and lets see some new interview ideas!! and triforce_luigi! try your own interview, me and chris have made them, and dont worry, i wont say its bad...because i dont believe there is a bad interview..

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:04:50 PM
Hey, Triforce_luigi, can you give me your Wii code? Mine is 6199 7245 3827 1003.

Mine is 6234 9153 5280 9445, but I'm not sure my Internet works.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 10:05:57 PM
ok, sure thing! just make sure its jpeg...and lets see some new interview ideas!! and triforce_luigi! try your own interview, me and chris have made them, and dont worry, i wont say its bad...because i dont believe there is a bad interview..
Sweet! You're now a Moblin! A monster that I didn't know until now!

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 10:07:10 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:04:50 PM

Mine is 6234 9153 5280 9445, but I'm not sure my Internet works.
Add me then, It will work, trust me, it have to. And don't even forget of add me. :)

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:07:37 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 10:05:57 PM
Sweet! You're now a Moblin! A monster that I didn't know until now!
its a monster from zelda...