Macawmoses

Quote from: Lippers on May 15, 2008, 05:06:27 PM
*bans silver for mentioning bronsen*  >:(
psst.....he is admin....you are cappy.

Lippers

Thank you captain obvious.

Macawmoses

THEBIRD

What's wrong with Bronsen D: And welcome back. You were a good mod. I didn't like Ted... But that's only for one reason, and I forgave him for it =P. Actually, I never held a grudge...

Lippers

Eh I just dun like him. Sucked to work 'with' on nsider.

So where do you guys hang out around this joint?

Macawmoses

Power On, Smash, and chat.

Eizweir

I think I remember seeing some posts of your back on oldsider, but I was only an Octorok back then. :P
Welcome, and don't leave us >:(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Lippers

SOMEONE has abandonment issues!

:D

Eizweir

Look what happened when SNorkel left >:(
Not to mention we have tons of cappys that only make an introduction thread and then leave :P
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Lippers

I may be labeled a cappy but I'm a cucco at heart!

I dunno anything much about the net drama that went on.

Bronsen

Quote from: Lippers on May 16, 2008, 04:07:47 PMEh I just dun like him. Sucked to work 'with' on nsider.
Get over yourself, really.  As if you were some kind of a pleasure to work with.  You try to trash talk me so much to anyone who'll listen.  It's getting old.

Unknown0

Lippers

Quote from: Bronsen on May 28, 2008, 11:34:35 AM
Quote from: Lippers on May 16, 2008, 04:07:47 PMEh I just dun like him. Sucked to work 'with' on nsider.
Get over yourself, really.  As if you were some kind of a pleasure to work with.  You try to trash talk me so much to anyone who'll listen.  It's getting old.

I agree, it is getting old. I have stopped. Take your own advice too.

Quote from: Unknown0 on May 28, 2008, 11:39:35 AM
D:

Hi Hen.

Hey there :)

Macawmoses

Bronsen, Hen, we have an ignore user feature, use it. There is no need for this on either end, so cut it out. You are both mature, I have seen you both post intelligently numerous times, surely you two can put your differences aside.