News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I'm leaving D:

Started by ThePowerOfOne, October 03, 2008, 11:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Well i'm leaving, I will probably come back and post every once in a while, but I just won't be here much anymore. I'm just not as into video games as much anymore (I still play them, i'm just not totally obsessed like I was before :-\). I'm just going to focus more on homework, my job and art (Yes I like art, i've been drawing for years >:(). I've also been meaning to travel more, and i'm due for a vacation, this place has goten so dull D:

Sooooo... ya, bai

SkyMyl

I don't quite understand how a lot of old members here leave for the same reason. *Sigh*

Well, farewell, Phaze.

Ridley

Um Phaze, they have an art board here. Also you will still go to the lounge every now and then right?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on October 03, 2008, 01:10:04 PM
Um Phaze, they have an art board here. Also you will still go to the lounge every now and then right?
I'm not leaving for good, i'll be on every once in a while, just not as much. I will probably still go to the Lounge. I just want to focus more on life and not so much on video games and forums, it might sound stupid to some of you, but I just spend way too much time here. I will do both, but focus a lot less here.

Macawmoses

This trend saddens me. For the love of god, multi-task.

:(

Silverhawk79

Apparently the people on here think school will take up 100% of their time.
Whatever.

Triforceman22

Quote from: mackormoses on October 03, 2008, 03:13:07 PM

I know, right?

I'll probably stay here until this place is shut down.
Or if a few pricks start ruling over.
Oh wait.....  D:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Zovistograt

Video games =/= Internet forum

life can overlap Internet

etc
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 03, 2008, 04:30:18 PM
Whatever.

Homework dosn't take up 100% of my time, but it takes up a good amount, as I like to do a good job. I'm in high school and doing Math, Marine Biology, AND Astronomy college classes on the side. Not to mention i'm still moving things around in my new house. I'm also doing some art classes, my drawings have really goten sloppy lately... And I just want to travel more. I used to all the time when I was little, but then I stopped. I'm already in the process of setting up the Mediterranean cruise. Plus, I like to just take time to myself and go to the arcade and go surfing with friends and stuff. If thats not multi-tasking I don't know what is >:(

I am not leaving forever, I will probably never leave here, I am just spending less time on the internet from now on. I will just come here in my spare time. Like now.

Ridley

Quote from: Bear on October 03, 2008, 08:06:21 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 03, 2008, 04:30:18 PM
Whatever.

Homework dosn't take up 100% of my time, but it takes up a good amount, as I like to do a good job. I'm in high school and doing Math, Marine Biology, AND Astronomy college classes on the side. Not to mention i'm still moving things around in my new house. I'm also doing some art classes, my drawings have really goten sloppy lately... And I just want to travel more. I used to all the time when I was little, but then I stopped. I'm already in the process of setting up the Mediterranean cruise. Plus, I like to just take time to myself and go to the arcade and go surfing with friends and stuff. If thats not multi-tasking I don't know what is >:(

I am not leaving forever, I will probably never leave here, I am just spending less time on the internet from now on. I will just come here in my spare time. Like now.

You mean you didn't do that already?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

When did the internet and life become these two impossible to balance activities?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: TimeMage on October 03, 2008, 09:34:44 PM
When did the internet and life become these two impossible to balance activities?
Its not so much the internet, its more about me. If I go on as much as I do now, just to check my messages or something, I know I will end up doing something else, and spend forever on here. I just can't do that anymore, so i'm only going on in my spare time, when I do have time to waste. I'm sick of procrastinating, I need to focus on life first, and internet second.

Quote from: Ridley on October 03, 2008, 08:41:57 PMYou mean you didn't do that already?
Can you be a little more specific?

Doodle

Aww.
Well, at least you'll still be here somewhat.
YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: Bear on October 03, 2008, 09:47:34 PM
Its not so much the internet, its more about me. If I go on as much as I do now, just to check my messages or something, I know I will end up doing something else, and spend forever on here. I just can't do that anymore, so i'm only going on in my spare time, when I do have time to waste. I'm sick of procrastinating, I need to focus on life first, and internet second.

Quote from: Ridley on October 03, 2008, 08:41:57 PMYou mean you didn't do that already?

Well you kind of still are here a lot despite you doing this stuff. Not that that is a bad thing.
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on October 04, 2008, 06:47:41 PM
Quote from: Bear on October 03, 2008, 09:47:34 PM

Well you kind of still are here a lot despite you doing this stuff. Not that that is a bad thing.
Its Saturday, and its been raining for the past couple of days. I have nothing to do D:  Well except the Harbor Festival, but that got old fast.