I know you all missed me but now I am back <33333

(。・_・。)σ |7|7|7| BIG♪

Macawmoses

Uh...hi?

Are you Ashei?

:x

Anyways, welcome.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

Ummm...wait...don't tell me....errr...Don't tell me, I can do this...I CAN DO THIS, DON'T TELL ME DONTTELLMEDONTTELLME I CAN-okay, I forgot who you are. D=

I remember your avy and name but that's about it. =|

But anyways, WELCOME BACK! =D

Pachuri

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on November 10, 2008, 07:50:32 AM
Ummm...wait...don't tell me....errr...Don't tell me, I can do this...I CAN DO THIS, DON'T TELL ME DONTTELLMEDONTTELLME I CAN-okay, I forgot who you are. D=

I remember your avy and name but that's about it. =|

But anyways, WELCOME BACK! =D

WHAT!!! everybody should know who I am ;w;!!!

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Zovistograt

えっちーせんぱい

Zovistograt

SkyMyl

Well, now that the chain is broken,

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 11, 2008, 11:42:26 AM

Zovi, I've never felt such a wierd combination of being turned on and saying "awwwwwe!".