News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Introduction of TerribleFrog

Started by RX-78-2, April 26, 2009, 09:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

HELLO THAR, MAH NAME IS TERRIBLEFROG AND I IS TEH 1337357 N00B EVAR!

No, I jest, I jest. Now let's get to business. I am TerribleFrog (Real name: Peter ooo... spoilers) I happen know two people at NSFCD but I'm not sure if I should say who. The main things I like are (anything that's not specific means the whole series) Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Halo, Pokemon (where's that "e" with the accent mark?), Yu-gi-oh! (yes, I admit it), Team Fortress 2, Super Smash Bros., The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Call of Duty: World at War, and... uh... hopefully I'm not forgetting anything important. I don't know whether to discuss "non-video game-related (correct spelling?)" things here/yet.

Well, that's about it. You should also know that I can be serious when I need to be and silly whenever else. Oh, and I'm a Grammar Nazi (sorry).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kierou

Welcome to NSFCD fellow grammar Nazi! Oh, and you mean like this? "Pokèmon"?

Ridley

Peter! Play Manhunt tonight!!! Anyway, Power on lets you talk about anything. Glad you finally made it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Hey Peter. Glad you finally showed up.

RX-78-2

I'm still new so I'm trying to figure things out, but the accent mark in "Pokemon" faces the other way. lol  ;D thanks for the info though. By the way, how do you get the symbols? Or did you just copy/paste it from a word processor?

Kierou

Oh, yeah.

The wii has an "Other" menu when you're typing. It has 10 pages worth of symbols.

Pokémon. I fixed it.

Macawmoses

Hi Frog. I guess you know the brothers Ridley and Red :P

Based on the games you play, you'll fit right in. We have pockets of Brawlers, TF2'rs, World at War...Nazi's, etc.

SkyMyl

Welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay!

...ugh...TF2...

RX-78-2

Quote from: Macbeth on April 26, 2009, 12:04:31 PM

Based on the games you play, you'll fit right in. We have pockets of Brawlers, TF2'rs, World at War...Nazi's, etc.

Yeah, but I was actually talking about Ridley and Vanguard22. I didn't think about Red (sorry Red).  =(

Red

Quote from: TerribleFrog on April 26, 2009, 12:54:17 PM
Quote from: Macbeth on April 26, 2009, 12:04:31 PM

Yeah, but I was actually talking about Ridley and Vanguard22. I didn't think about Red (sorry Red).  =(
...Seriously? >.> You have a bad memory.

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome! I see you got sucked in by some of our other members...:P
Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay, and PM me if you have any questions or problems.

Triforceman22

finally!

Welcome to NSFCD, Peter. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Seventh

Quote from: TerribleFrog on April 26, 2009, 09:19:17 AM

No, I jest, I jest. Now let's get to business. I am TerribleFrog (Real name: Peter ooo... spoilers) I happen know two people at NSFCD but I'm not sure if I should say who. The main things I like are (anything that's not specific means the whole series) Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Halo, Pokemon (where's that "e" with the accent mark?), Yu-gi-oh! (yes, I admit it), Team Fortress 2, Super Smash Bros., The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Call of Duty: World at War, and... uh... hopefully I'm not forgetting anything important. I don't know whether to discuss "non-video game-related (correct spelling?)" things here/yet.

Well, that's about it. You should also know that I can be serious when I need to be and silly whenever else. Oh, and I'm a Grammar Nazi (sorry).
Oh, don't worry, the majority of the people here aren't too bad at grammar.

Except for one person... ::)

Oh, and BTW, welcome.  AND PLEASE STAY ACTIVE.
meh

Ridley

Quote from: red7js on April 27, 2009, 05:13:54 PM
Quote from: TerribleFrog on April 26, 2009, 09:19:17 AM

Oh, don't worry, the majority of the people here aren't too bad at grammar.

Except for one person... ::)

Oh, and BTW, welcome.  AND PLEASE STAY ACTIVE.

Phatyo lol.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!