News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Looking for Adamant male electivire with Ice Punch and Cross Chop!

Started by Kayo, June 11, 2008, 12:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

i know, wi-fi board, blah blah.
i thought here would get better replies.

Anyway, thats what i'm looking for. I have lots to offer.

I would prefer EV trained in attack and speed but UT is ok too.

If you have one, you can post here along with what you want for it. I'll have ALMOST anything you'll want. even shinies and events.......

and shiny events. :)

OK, poast nao. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ThePowerOfOne

The only one I have is from PBR, and its my only one, so I don't want to trade it.

But I can breed you an Adamant male Elekid with Ice Punch and Cross Chop.

Kayo

Quote from: Phaze on June 11, 2008, 02:29:57 PM
The only one I have is from PBR, and its my only one, so I don't want to trade it.

well...if you give it the electrizer so i can evolve it myself that would be fine, since i have no current access to an electrizer of my own. 

what do you want for it?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: KAOS on June 12, 2008, 03:43:00 AM
Quote from: Phaze on June 11, 2008, 02:29:57 PM

well...if you give it the electrizer so i can evolve it myself that would be fine, since i have no current access to an electrizer of my own. 

what do you want for it?
Ok, I think I have an extra Electirizer.

And i've been looking for a TRU or ALAMOS Darkrai, but they are worth more than a CCEP Elekid. So... I don't know. What do you have to trade?