News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pick One! Reanimation!

Started by JrDude, October 26, 2009, 07:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Scientist will only reanimate ONE of these guys, which will you revive?

Aerodactyl
Omanyte
Kabuto
Lileep
Anorith
Cranidos
Shieldon

RX-78-2

I can't decide, so I didn't vote. Both are very awesome and statistically equal. There's only one "super-effective against Seviper" move that Zangoose can learn, but it's Dig, which can easily be evaded. Besides, Seviper can also learn Dig AND Earthquake to counter it. The only "super-effective against Zangoose" move that Seviper can learn is Rock Smash, which is a bit weak for Level 30 and up. However, it does have a good effect; 50% chance of lowering the foe's Defense by 1. I'm still not exactly sure who would win though.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on November 14, 2009, 03:22:18 AM
Zangoose: Cat Ferret Pokémon
Seviper: Fang Snake Pokémon

Also, the "rivalry" of reality is a Mongoose and a King Cobra.
I thought of that reason, but since he's not really a Mongoose and KCobra, it kinda confused me.
"Zangoose is, as its name implies, based on a mongoose"

QuoteDespite being based on a mongoose, the Pokédex entry says that it is the "Cat Ferret Pokémon."
Although it is stated that Seviper and Zangoose are bitter enemies, they are both in the Ground egg group, meaning that they can breed in the games.
Despite its sharp claws, as well as the basis of its name (see below), Zangoose is unable to learn Cut.
The rivalry between Seviper and Zangoose is based on the relationship between the mongoose and the king cobra - the cobra is the longest venomous snake in the world, and the mongoose is one of its few predators.
From Generation III to Generation IV, Zangoose's claws have changed from purple to ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY n_gger MAN MAN MAN.
Before Generation IV, Zangoose was the only Pokémon to learn Crush Claw by leveling up.
Zangoose is compatible with the R/S/E move tutor that teaches Thunder Wave, but not the TM that teaches the move that was introduced in Generation IV.
Every one of Zangoose's Pokédex entries mention Seviper.
Despite being enemies with Seviper, they live in the same friend area.
Seviper and Zangoose have the same base stat total, 458. They are the only two Pokémon to have this amount.

Both Zangoose and Mongoose have goose at the end of their names.
That's what really gives it all away.

King Cobras are indeed the top snakes that vs. against mongooses, but they are also occasionally paired up against other poisonous snakes.

Like I said before, Indians used them to fend off and clear their lands from poisonous snakes.(Which is what Seviper is)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: TerribleFrog 2.0 on November 14, 2009, 06:40:20 PM
I can't decide, so I didn't vote. Both are very awesome and statistically equal. There's only one "super-effective against Seviper" move that Zangoose can learn, but it's Dig, which can easily be evaded. Besides, Seviper can also learn Dig AND Earthquake to counter it. The only "super-effective against Zangoose" move that Seviper can learn is Rock Smash, which is a bit weak for Level 30 and up. However, it does have a good effect; 50% chance of lowering the foe's Defense by 1. I'm still not exactly sure who would win though.
If you vote Seviper, the odds will be evened out.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

So you can breed them? ????

FruitFlow

Friendly Hostile

I'm not fond of most of the Gen III pokes, and those two are included in the large batch I don't like.

JrDude

ono
A virus came into the thread.
RUN VOTE FOR YOUR LIVES!
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

ThePowerOfOne

Attack gets my vote for coolest looking, but when it comes to who I prefer in battle, I have to go with Speed.

So_So_Man

Sorry, didn't see that.  I guess speed get my vote

Gwen Khan

Lotos

Although speed is awesome, I have to vote for defense.  It's domeish look is pretty cook.

RX-78-2

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 14, 2009, 06:43:41 PM
If you vote Seviper, the odds will be evened out.
By the time I read this, the poll was over. :-\

RX-78-2

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 15, 2009, 04:09:16 PM
I'm not fond of most of the Gen III pokes, and those two are included in the large batch I don't like.
Wow, I've always liked Hoenn's Pokémon the best actually; it is my favorite region after all.

Quote from: Lotos on November 16, 2009, 09:42:48 PM
Although speed is awesome, I have to vote for defense.  It's domeish look is pretty cook.
I like Defense-Forme as well, but not as much as Attack-Forme. It's too bad not many people pay attention to Defense-Forme though; it's awesome.

Speed-Forme is cool too, but I don't like its head as much as Attack-Forme's. Same goes for the body shape and colors too. During battle, I'd have to go with Attack-Forme or possibly Defense-Forme.