News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pick One! Reanimation!

Started by JrDude, October 26, 2009, 07:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Scientist will only reanimate ONE of these guys, which will you revive?

Aerodactyl
Omanyte
Kabuto
Lileep
Anorith
Cranidos
Shieldon

JrDude

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on November 17, 2009, 05:45:47 PM
By the time I read this, the poll was over. :-\
Your vote wouldn't have evened it out anymore anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

I just noticed that the votes always seem to stop around 10 votes.....
I don't know how Hitmonpick had so many votes compared to the rest, but they did.

With that said, I have infected the thread with worms.
[move][/move]
Dude .

ThePowerOfOne

Plant! I've always just liked the plant one more, its prettier :3

Lotos

Trash.  I like the bubble gum.  Or is it a candy wrapper?

So_So_Man

sand evolved looks like pizza and trash evolved looks like cotton candy, so I think I will vote pizza

RX-78-2

As for the "worms", I can't decide. I haven't used them all and I haven't even evolved the Plant one that I have. As for looks alone, I still can't decide between them. I'm leaning toward Plant and Trash for Burmy and Sandy and Trash for Wormadam. I don't want to base my decision solely on looks though, since that's not what this poll is mainly about.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

You might get more votes if you actually properly referred to what the intercourse  we're supposed to vote on.

JrDude

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 18, 2009, 10:23:31 PM
You might get more votes if you actually properly referred to what the intercourse  we're supposed to vote on.
Solely on opinion, if you want to pick the one that looks coolest, then do that, if you want to vote for which one is more useful in your opinion, then DOIT. If your opinion can't be decided due to your lack of using them, use a different reason to vote for one for this 1 poll, then go back to normal on the next.
As an example, if you usually pick for how useful it is, but don't know how useful it is to you, then change it to looks, which looks coolest?
I for one usually choose the one that looks coolest, but if you want to vote for a deeper reason go right ahead.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile

You still haven't explained what we actually are voting on.  As in what the intercourse  worms are.

JrDude

According to the Pokédex, these guys are bagworms, so I did a little joke.
And I did explain enough, vote however you like, if you can't decide in that method try a new method (like pick based on which one LOOKS coolest in your opinion)

Regiiis.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

Gwen Khan

ThePowerOfOne

Regice because... I love Ice <3

Red

Registeel. I found him to be the most useful.

Qsmash

Registeel was the first one of the three I caught.