News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

This will be the place to discuss the general nuances of HG/SS that don't require their own thread, such as how many Pokemon you've caught, where you currently are in the game, and general impressions.

So an easy topic to start with - which did you choose, and when did you get it?

Friendly Hostile

I chose Soulsilver and got it today, though reserved it about a month ago.

Zero

Both. March 14th. Reserved them months ago. Don't remember when.

Magnum

Once I get it, I will get Chikorita. Been one of my favorite Pokemon since the show.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

ThePowerOfOne

I had HeartGold pre-ordered at Gamestop since I heard it was available for pre-order, just picked it up today. I picked Cyndaquil <3

Was going to be Totodile, but Cyndaquil is faster.

SkyMyl

Pre-ordered SoulSilver days ago with no intentions of doing so. Stayed up all night, left early, waited in a long ass line (People behind me were awesome), got it, came back and crashed.

I chose Cyndaquil. Chikorita is meh and I chose Totodile in the original.

Spud

Didn't preorder because I was lazy and this town never sells out of games with the exception of Guitar Hero 3 2 years ago.
Got it today and they were overstocked as usual with Pokemon games.
Started with Cyndaquil just like I did with Gold and Crystal, named the rival, then saved and quit. I'd rather save it for when I need something to do. Too many times I have been somewhere and wished I hadn't finished a game on a portable system...

Titus Andronicus

motherintercourse ing cyndaquil

bench is gonna be:
typhlosion
togekiss
vaporeon
gengar
ampharos
hm slave onix
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

The Riddler

I got Heart Gold.
I started with Totodile.
I caught a Hoothoot and named him Kaepora.
I put him in my PC and transferred him to my Pokewalker.
I caught three Nidoran (M) in the Pokewalker and found 3 items so far.

Continuing the game now.

Friendly Hostile

Oh right, I chose Totodile, seeing as he's always been my favorite starter of all of them.

Will buy Soul Silver in just a little bit and will pick Totodile because I liked Feraligatr more than the other ones.
...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Lotos

I got both HG and SS.  Playing SS first.  Picked Totodile.  Seen 74, caught 25.  At Ecruteak, just beat Rival.

So, is this a semi-chat thread for most things that have to do with HG/SS that don't deserve their own threads?  I wanted to make one of these.  Mack beat me to it D:

Gwen Khan

I took Chikorita, anyone else get the figures?

Lotos

Quote from: Gwen Khan on March 15, 2010, 06:25:52 PM
I took Chikorita, anyone else get the figures?

Had both for a few weeks now.