News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Your Favorite VG Music Enthusiast is Here!

Started by HUELEN10, December 02, 2007, 11:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUELEN10

Hello! I just heard of this place via NSider2 and signed up to hopefully find some of my lost NSider friends. You probably already know me. Although I do not agree with some of this community's practices, I will not judge or criticize. I hope to be welcomed here. Thank you, and have a pleasant day!

bluaki

Welcome, Huelen.

I know that numerous users dislike you, but I hope that we'll not have very much of that and that you'll become a part of this community.

You probably already know this since you appear to already have a customized profile, avatar, and signature, but you can change various account settings here. Some features there you may not be aware of include being able to change skins and word censors being optional in the look and layout preferences.

You can go to this thread to get your post count from the original Nsider restored. We all pretty much know who you are, you probably can just post the number and some kind of source if you have one.

HUELEN10

Why thank you for welcoming me! I sometimes wonder why I am disliked, but regardless, I promise to be a good community member abiding by this ToS. If I need help, I hope you don't mind PMing you as I need to "learn the ropes". I will check out post count restoration soon. Once again, thank you for the warm welcome!  :)

Btw, what do stars mean? I have one, yet you have a couple. Just wondering.

20fan

Hey. welcome to Nsider forums,
I'm not sure what the stars mean but I do know is when you rank up a bit, you'll have more stars under your name.

bluaki

I believe the stars are merely a secondary rank system. You'll gain a star as you reach certain amounts of posts.

Lotos

In before-  Too late...

You still owe me a WarioWare discussion >:(

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Nice seeing you. I recognize the name, but not your practice.

Just one brief concern;
"Although I do not agree with some of this community's practices..."

I am a little confused, what practices might those be?

Anyways, welcome!

~MoM~

HUELEN10

Well, I dislike the idea of linking to java romsets and emus, but I respect it. It is not my problem.

Macawmoses

Quote from: HUELEN10 on December 03, 2007, 09:16:10 PM
Well, I dislike the idea of linking to java romsets and emus, but I respect it. It is not my problem.

I see

Ridley

Welcome to the boards. just don't be another Noishe :D anyway I hope you enjoy your stay
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

bluaki

Quote from: Ridley on December 04, 2007, 02:05:12 PM
Welcome to the boards. just don't be another Noishe :D anyway I hope you enjoy your stay
Much unlike Noishe, Huelen is actually respectable. It's just that people dislike him, he's not a troll to the least bit.

Ridley

Quote from: bluaki on December 04, 2007, 02:06:48 PM
Much unlike Noishe, Huelen is actually respectable. It's just that people dislike him, he's not a troll to the least bit.

Well that is good to know but why isn't he liked?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Lotos

Quote from: Ridley on December 04, 2007, 02:07:35 PM
Quote from: bluaki on December 04, 2007, 02:06:48 PM

Well that is good to know but why isn't he liked?
He "over-reacts" to ROMs and Emulator stuff.  Also, he's a Sonic fanboy.