News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Yet another new Member to NSF

Started by Neimi_The_Nomad, December 10, 2008, 07:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neimi_The_Nomad

Well, Mackormoses said that I would enjoy my stay here and that it was worthwhile registering so I finally took the plunge and did it I guess =)
A bit about me, I was a user On Nsider. My username was Dimitri_The_Dodongo, I managed to accumulate enough posts to get to the Pikmin Rank before its closure. I then spent time on NS2 forums,  that I am currently an Inactive member to. However I still do visit it for the Fire Emblem board they hold there. I am Australian, and I am almost dead in this summer heat as it is =S

Anyway I enjoy meeting you all here =) And I look forward to my stay as a member to NSF.

~NtN~

Macawmoses

Hiya Neimi, I'm glad you're here.

Neimi is a chat regular guys, so I'm sure many of you have met him. He does rule, I must say.

<3

Red

I don't go to chat, so I haven't met him yet. D:

If Mack likes you though, you can't be that bad. Hope to see you around. :)

jnfs2014

Shujinco2

GREAT! Your gonna have fun here! ^_^

Welcome to the family. *Puts hand in a "give me a shake" kind of manner twords Neimi*

Gwen Khan

I rarely go to chat and when I do no ones there, but welcome

Spud

Syncopathic

StarWindWizard7

SkyMyl

Welcome to NSFCD, where we apparently dropped CD from the title again. =D

Java

Zovistograt

HI :3
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 11, 2008, 08:54:50 AM
Welcome to NSFCD, where we apparently dropped CD from the title again. =D
Really, we should.  Wonderfully ironic that our new domain is NSFCD though :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Eh, I see us as both NSF and FCD. And NSFCD. I'm just used to saying NSF, even after this time. Meh.

Silverhawk79

Welcome! I see you're a fan of Fire Emblem (or at least I hope so :P), so that's a plus in my book. :D

Mystic