Other ( please specify )
18 (15.3%)
I am an ADMIN :|
8 (6.8%)
Mack Rules ( throw away vote)
7 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Macawmoses

In an effort to find out which methods of recruiting members are working, and which ones are failing, tell me how you found this place. Vote AND post please!

Edit: Go into detail, or suggest something to add!

NOTICE: If you come from another forum, please tell us :) THis will be added in with the lovely thread, THE REFUGEES THREAD :)

LightShock

I was brought, originally, to the first forum run by M_F by an Instant message from my friend. Then when they shut down, the link was posted to move here. so I did.

*slightly off topic* In an effort to recruit members, I just put the affiliate button in a link in my sig on other forums.

-Hell Skater-

I just randomly went to it one day last week...I've been looking for something like this ever since the forums were shut down!  Haha kudos to whoever started this ;):)

-HS-

NOA_ANDY

Being a Knight of Hyrule at the original site's IPB forum, I was well aware of the move several days before it was announced.

Chain Chompesque

When NSider blew, one of my former friends remembered that I had written a Pikmin 2 FAQ for GameFAQs. He used it to find my public email adress and tell me about this. Unfortunately, he ran off to NSider2 with the rest of the corruption. >_>
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

metroidhunter777

Heard about it shortly after Nsider's death from friends at Trivia HQ.

Fell

Reffered I guess. I first found the old version of this place via youtube. Then when it closed, I came here. Does that count?

Spongebob does not approve

ELBRENTO

i googled NSIDER FORUMS and saw a link to deviant art. i watch a show called eddsworld on that site, so i clicked it and saw a link to this at the bottom of the screen.

Macawmoses

so far it looks like the IPB members make up a large number of users, while referrals, DIGG etc make up the rest of you! It also seems that I am awesome :P

ResidentZoidberg

RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Light

I said "affiliates", because even though I was an IPB member, I opposed M_F and I found out abou this site before IPB crashed.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

StarWindWizard7

From the IPB forums, it was known that They needed donation....

A particular NSider gave the donations, so ........

QuickKarel

Well, I was searching Google for an NSider Sanctuary, found a site, saw this one as an affiliate, and whammo. Here I is.  :)

Joeofmars

I got refered from a topic on GoNintendo to the old one that got hacked,then went to this one.

Harry

I think I found it through google.