News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Well, I guess I have no choice...

Started by Kayo, February 05, 2010, 12:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Apparently this website has been putting viruses on my computer. Because of this, we now have to send this BRAND NEW COMPUTER in to get fixed. After that, I am NEVER coming back on here from this computer again. I will still come on through my DSi from time to time, since that thing won't get these viruses.

So, get ready for less out of me. Also, i am quite mad that this website intercourse ed up my computer. >:(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I'm sure NSFCD isn't causing the viruses.
NoScript + Firefox would fix that, anyway. If not, other people would be experiencing the same thing.

Also, I told you what to do a couple of days ago. :U
YEAH

Kayo

Well, all this malware and poop is being traced to nsfcd.com, and firefox is STILL broken thanks to this same poop.

Also, the fact that Silver deleted a poopload of posts to steal my page 1,400 of the chat thread is reason enough for me to just leave. I'm so sick and tired of staff being immature little ninnyes who can't stand to NOT get a good page in a silly little thread. One thing I do to try and feel good about myself, is INSTANTLY squashed by a little 20 year old who absolutely MUST get his way, no matter what.

God, I just realized that this Major Depressive Episode is taking over me now. Fuck, even if I wanted to stay I couldn't, since these emotions will get everyone else around me angry. Happy birthday to me. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

Oh no, you don't have the first post on the 1400th page of the chat thread.

Kayo

Quote from: Green on February 05, 2010, 01:17:02 PM
Oh no, you don't have the first post on the 1400th page of the chat thread.
The point of this was to prove the immaturity of people here. I am just intercourse ing tired of everything.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: K on February 05, 2010, 01:03:00 PM
Well, all this malware and poop is being traced to nsfcd.com, and firefox is STILL broken thanks to this same poop.

Also, the fact that Silver deleted a poopload of posts to steal my page 1,400 of the chat thread is reason enough for me to just leave. I'm so sick and tired of staff being immature little ninnyes who can't stand to NOT get a good page in a silly little thread. One thing I do to try and feel good about myself, is INSTANTLY squashed by a little 20 year old who absolutely MUST get his way, no matter what.

God, I just realized that this Major Depressive Episode is taking over me now. Fuck, even if I wanted to stay I couldn't, since these emotions will get everyone else around me angry. Happy birthday to me. :(
You do realize I didn't delete any posts, right?
Also, the only way viruses could be traced back to NSFCD are through the ads, and as far as I know, nobody else has had any issues, and my antivirus hasn't notified me of any sort of malware/spyware activity on the site.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 05, 2010, 01:35:02 PM
You do realize I didn't delete any posts, right?
Also, the only way viruses could be traced back to NSFCD are through the ads, and as far as I know, nobody else has had any issues, and my antivirus hasn't notified me of any sort of malware/spyware activity on the site.
I realize that by now. :(

It just sounded like something you would do, since it's happened before. :(

If there's something else that could give me viruses on my computer, then I'd like to know what it is, and why it says NSFCD is the source of them.

My dad says it's because of "some website I've been using" and he said it was probably this one, which again the virus scan pointed to. Im beginning to disagree though. Still, i won't be coming here much.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: K on February 05, 2010, 01:37:36 PM
I realize that by now. :(

It just sounded like something you would do, since it's happened before. :(

If there's something else that could give me viruses on my computer, then I'd like to know what it is, and why it says NSFCD is the source of them.

My dad says it's because of "some website I've been using" and he said it was probably this one, which again the virus scan pointed to. Im beginning to disagree though. Still, i won't be coming here much.
It could just be tracking cookies from the ads. Could I get a screenshot of the virus scan results?

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 05, 2010, 01:44:30 PM
It could just be tracking cookies from the ads. Could I get a screenshot of the virus scan results?
um... i'd have to do another virus scan, and the last one took 24 hours D:
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

I'm having severe doubts about us being linked to viruses. I'm not running an antivirus or software to block anything as we speak (to see) and there's no issue. When I do run security measures...nothing.

As for maturity, well, I can't deny that.

Doodle

Yeah, I mentioned that they were probably just tracking cookies in IRC.
AVG picks up tracking cookies from us and ads sometimes, though not very much with NoScript.
YEAH

Kayo

Maybe the viruses CAUSING this problem are from elsewhere, but something from NSFCD showed up as well, so it's hard to tell. I didn't get a good look at the results, since my dad was doing the scanning, but I did see something "potentially dangerous" coming from NSFCD.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: K on February 05, 2010, 06:57:44 PM
Maybe the viruses CAUSING this problem are from elsewhere, but something from NSFCD showed up as well, so it's hard to tell. I didn't get a good look at the results, since my dad was doing the scanning, but I did see something "potentially dangerous" coming from NSFCD.
Maybe it's because you're being watched, so your computer thinks a pedo is stalking and watching you.
It's one of the only things I can think of that would affect you and no one else, since you're the only one I know being "watched."

Another Possibility, now, I'm not assuming your dad does this, but maybe he looked at something inappropriate, got a virus, and did a scan and blamed it on something you do often so he won't get in trouble.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 05, 2010, 07:04:48 PM
Another Possibility, now, I'm not assuming your dad does this, but maybe he looked at something inappropriate, got a virus, and did a scan and blamed it on something you do often so he won't get in trouble.
Very possible.
[move][/move]

Custom

NO
NSFCD IS GIVING YOU VIRUSES
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM
I GOT 3 THE OTHER DAY

RUN

Quote from: K on February 05, 2010, 01:03:00 PM

Also seriously?
Nobody gives a intercourse  about chat gets. People get them and then they are forgotten. I honestly think the forum makes too big a deal about them. It's a intercourse ing chat thread. If that makes you feel good, then please, leave. Because you're the immature one if you're looking for a way to end your "depression" by getting the first post of a certain page number in a spam thread. You're obviously the one with problems about getting his way. Who got 777 get? Nobody knows because NOBODY gives a intercourse .

Seriously, you're too young. You don't know what depression is.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!