News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Let's get real here.

Started by Silverhawk79, December 15, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

No new posts in weeks, aside from my own. Is this place even worth keeping up anymore?

L10

I mean. You could probably just place a big phat link to the discord server, but uh.

I think whenever anyone checks back they'll be upset to see it gone if it were. Or they'll see this post and tell you

KEEP IT RUNNING FOREVER
0o!f

Super

I'm fine with it being shut down. Nostalgia would be the only reason to keep it up.

Zero

JrDude

It was going well for a week or so not too long ago, and I keep trying to do my part in posting as much as possible. I can only do so much on my own, however.
I would be sad if it went, but life goes on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

NiMa74

I sometimes go on here to cringe at myself from a decade ago but otherwise, yeah, you could probably just redirect this address to a bigass Discord invite link.

jnfs2014

I'd be fine with stopping as long as there was a text backup somewhere.

Silverhawk79

I guess realistically there's no reason to shutter this place completely, seeing as it takes almost no resources to keep running.

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 26, 2018, 04:52:05 PMI guess realistically there's no reason to shutter this place completely, seeing as it takes almost no resources to keep running.
Just promise if you shut it down, you let us know somehow.
Otherwise we'll just think you broke something again.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

at least keep a backup readily available for people to access
or make the forum read-only if you don't want new posts
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

buttlord420