News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 07, 2008, 12:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

This game will be the sequel of Tales of Symphonia, would you buy it when is out?

7Deadly$ins

I wouldn't hesitate to buy that for a second.  ;)
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Rius

DededeCloneChris

amplas

I would definately buy it, unfortunately I haven't played ToS so do you think Knights of Ratosk will be a good entry point to the series?

Kaz

Of course I'll buy it.

Quote from: amplas on January 22, 2008, 02:21:21 PM
I would definately buy it, unfortunately I haven't played ToS so do you think Knights of Ratosk will be a good entry point to the series?

Judging from the bit of storyline revealed so far, it's probably better to play the first one before this sequel.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Umbrion

Of course ^_^
ToS is definitely my [one of my] favorite game['s],so yes.
[/color][/b]

Talim

Of course i'd buy it. ;o Hopefully I can get it the day it comes out. ;o I really hope it comes out on a weekend...has the release date been announced yet? x.o

amplas

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 23, 2008, 02:18:48 AM
Of course I'll buy it.

Quote from: amplas on January 22, 2008, 02:21:21 PM

Judging from the bit of storyline revealed so far, it's probably better to play the first one before this sequel.
All right, I'll see if I can find it.

Folly

I'd buy it without a doubt, I was a fan of the first so why stop there?

David2314

Subaru

Yes, I loved ToS and have completed it many times.  :D   

If your parents never had any children, You probably won't either. They say it's genetics.

THEEVILSPERKY

Yeah, I've played through ToS AT LEAST 2 times, I lost count, maybe 3 or 4 or more, I'm not sure, haha, so as long as this one is shaping up well, I don't see why not.  I'm not too keen on the monster collecting (I think that's in this game?) even though I'm a Pokemaniac. @_@

I'll probably like that aspect once I'm able to try it out but overall I'm looking forward to the game as a whole.  I just don't want to feel like I'm replaying ToS with a different look or something, you know?  Storyline, flow, gameplay, everything, it needs to be it's own game at the same time that it is also a sequel.  I plan on getting it but some more information would be reassuring.. and then I'd be a little more excited too.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite