News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

*Note: Here's another side story of Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets, made to keep the original RP alive, with Birdie of Aces being gone for the moment... AGAIN. It's also here so there's not ten pages of wasted, OOC-filled, space. XD It would be best if you are part of the main RP to participate because this takes place late in the RP, a little before the point where it starts to end. For places, people, etc I'm referring to, click here: http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=12390.0 and here:
http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=20223.0
The original RP is not mine, so dun sue me... The little money I have is going to be spent on my Six Flags Season Pass. >.> This will end when the original can actually start back up.*

Story:

It's the beginning of Spring. The sun's rays melts Winter's snow, revealing new life growing on the ground and giving many opportunities for secrets to be uncovered. Speaking of things being uncovered, the heroes have just found the Scalander Gem. As of now, they're on their way to The Land of Emit for the final- *There is a crash, and now the camera is on Jas*

Jas: "You think we went straight to the fight. Tch, yeah right! Lemme tell ya what really happened."

Keisha: "But they say that 'what happens on the islands, stays on the islands'."

Jas: "Not when I'm runnin' this mutha." *The screen fades to black, then opens on deck of the ship where the group is*

~~~~~

Jas leans against the rail of the speeding ship, staring out at the water, and occasionally taking on Keisha's form. She rubs her head, which is starting to hurt more and more as she glows. Keisha ends up splitting away from Jas, just as she had done Valentine's Day.

"Look at you guys," the woman's dog ears fold back. "Ya'll is a mess! I don't think it's a good idea for us to be going into this battle now."

"But we have to," Jas says, looking up slightly. "Especially since we have as many Gems as we do."

"We sho' as hell ain't gotta do nothin'," Keisha looks around, recognizing where they are, her senses picking up familiar details. "You guys are young, and deserve to relax. Hey, start heading to Cresent!" She shouts.

"But-" Jas gets cut off.

"Listen, we can't afford to end up losing our heads, figuratively, or literally," Keisha stretches her arms. "So let's get rid of some of the tension. Detour. Now!"

Jas sighs and lays her head on her arms. She is in no mood to protest now. 'I guess some fun can't hurt, right?'

"Let's introduce you guys to a little thing I like to call 'Spring Break,' yeah?" Keisha moves the hair blowing into her eyes over her shoulder, a mischievous grin on her face.

Rules:
*See 1st link in note*

Info: ((*=necessary))

*Name:
*Personality:
*Appearance:

Weapons aren't really needed, I mean, they're on a little 'Spring Break'. They're supposed to be having fun and partying and doing illegal things. XD

Sh0rTi's Characters:

Name: Jas
Personality: Independent, strong-willed, rebellious, tomboy
Appearance:

Name: Keisha Foxx
Personality: Badass, kinda a tomboy, crazy, sexy, cool
Appearance:

Jas is walking towards her house, having already told the others that she needed to get some things. Her hands are at the back of her neck as she walks. 'I think I'll wear the other one,' she laughs to herself before stepping inside and closing the door.

Keisha is already heading for the beach, sunglasses atop her head. She places her towel down, then sits and begins to watch the ocean waves.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((Doing illegal things? Oh, this will be fun... <_<))

Name: Venice
Personality: Sarcastic, insulting, greedy.
Appearance: Dark hair and eyes, pale-ish skin, tattered khaki/brown clothing.

Max Headroom

*Name: Mira
*Personality: Whatever the situation desires
*Appearance:

Finally, some time off. I'm going to enjoy this. Nothing beats a summer-like climate at a beach location. Mira said, as he walked towards the beach, not knowing what will happen next.

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((You know what I meant T_L XP))

Jas comes back to the beach in her own swimsuit. She sets her stuff down and starts heading into the water.

Light

FYI, the first link doesn't work, as it starts with "nsiderforums.net". It just leads to NS2, so you may want to consider revising it. But you don't have to.

Name: Harver Rose

Personality: Laid-back, serious ((lol, contradictions)), riddle-ish.

Appearance:

Differences in appearance: Blue eyes instead of whatever color he has (I think it's brown...).
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((It was way past 2AM when I was making this. Lemme fix it.))

Keisha yawns and lays her head on her arms, lazily watching the others.

Jas is kicking and throwing the water around, laughing as if she never went against this idea.

Light

((Speaking of Six Flags, I'm going to Discovery Kingdom in May for my class's end of the year field trip! =D ))

Anarchy_Jas

((I'm goin' to SF Great America and maybe King's Island and Cedar Point this summer. =D Now get to RPin' like we're supposed to be doing. >.>))

Light

((So... does that mean you're in southern California? And wait!! How is this going to be before the Final Showdown? Does this mean Harver can't be in it?! .__.;; j/k.))

Harver sat in the chair of the study at Scalus, bored. "Hmm... let's go check in with the crew. What do you say, Emit?"
You'll die anyway, so why not make it sooner?
...Whatever?
Harver created a portal, and walked through it.

Anarchy_Jas

((Nope, I'm near Chicago. http://www.sixflags.com/greatAmerica/index.aspx the one in southern California is Paramount's Great America I think. And it's before the Final Showdown because I say so. =P))

Keisha sneaks up behind Jas, and splashes her. Soon the two are in an all out splashing war, soaking anything and anyone around.

Light

Harver emerged from the portal on the ship. Hmm... no one's here.
They're over at the beach.
...You're kidding me, right? Harver sighed. Great, just what we need; another distraction. He headed into the ship to get a swimming suit from his room.

Anarchy_Jas

After ten minutes, both Jas and Keisha fall back into the water.

"Okay, we're done..."

Light

Harver walked towards the beach in his jet black swim-shorts. The legs fell down to his knees, and there were a few pockets on the side. He also had a black shirt on, and black sandals. ((EMO!!)) Damn, it's hot...
And you chose to wear black, because...?
White's not my color. There they are. He walked on the sand, and saw Jas lying down. He bent over her. "And what might you be up to?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Hm?" Jas blinks a couple of times, then sits up, looking at Harver. "Spring Break. What are you up to?"

Max Headroom

Mira's ears twitched. "Spring break!" Mira ran into the water as fast as he could, losing his sandals in the process.
[move][/move]