News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

gamemasterdevil

Farnor nodded, giving Nerina a reassuring smile. "It'll all work out in the end..but realize that in doing so you're going to have to choose." He expression turned solemn.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 08:25:26 AM
"im here I dont know about Aeleus over there"

"Yeah, same here." After I said that I piked up a rock and threw it at Aeleus' head. "You there Aeleus?" I asked the daydreaming guy.

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

FearItself

Nerina sighed, looking down at the ground. "Yeah... I know." she replied to end their conversation. The two neared the cave, and Nerina walked in, smiling as she sat between Aeleus and Ken. It felt awkward to be close to both of them at the same time, but her only choice was to keep them guessing.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Everyone move to the middle for a few seconds please."

Transient Link

ic/ "ok..."

he moved to the middle

ooc/ darn I gtg guys see yah

FearItself

Nerina did as the earthbender told, moving closer to the middle, which made her move closer to Aeleus coincidentally. It made her a bit uncomfortable, but like it or not, it was an order that she followed. She brought her knees up against her chest and wrapped her arms around them, not wanting to make anything obvious.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Bye Marluxia

IC/// As everyone moved towards the middle I brought my hands up pointing towards one area and brought up a rock bench, I did that all around the dome. "Everyone sit down." I said to them.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Aeleus moved into the middle and onto the bench, ignoring the rock that had hit his head. "So, what is it?" He asked.

FearItself

Again, Nerina moved back to sit on the bench, not shifting positions, so she was still sitting next to Aeleus. She was a bit more comfortable than she had been before, considering that it seemed like Aeleus hadn't noticed. Nerina bended the water she had gotten from the plant into her water pouch, knowing she could always get more plant water later.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// I pushed down a bit on the center, and put the sticks, along with some of the grass in that little hole. "Aeleus, you want to light that for me?" I asked Aeleus.

FearItself

Ooc// I think some of you are wondering where I got that plant trick from.
Well, you'll find out next episode. ;)
Along with a bending that has to do with the body.