News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Aeleus frowned, barely visible in the darkness. "No firebending? Hmm..." He bumped into Nerina as he walked forward, unable to see her. "Oops, sorry." He blushed, but his face remained the usual colour of the cave, black.

FearItself

She chuckled a bit, though feeling sympathetic for him. He was probably used to being able to light up a dark area with his bending. "It's okay." she said calmly, taking Aeleus's hand and walking beside him so they wouldn't have to run into the same problem again. The two of them walked into a general area, with five different tunnels leading out of it. All of the tunnels looked the same, and any one of them could be their path out of this cave. But it took true love to set them free.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus pointed at a tunnel at random. "That one, because it looks... Outside-ish." He joked. "Soo..." He turned his head to Nerina. "What's the special condition?"

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/Don't ask why, Fear, but Pheonix just PMed me saying he won't be roleplaying for a while and I can control his characters. Kay?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 05, 2007, 08:11:01 PM
Ooc/Don't ask why, Fear, but Pheonix just PMed me saying he won't be roleplaying for a while and I can control his characters. Kay?
>O<_>O< Orgizirtee says... Oro?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 05, 2007, 08:19:34 PM
Ooc/ What is Oro?
Rorouni Kenshin. He says it when he's confused and what-not. It's also Italian for gold.

FearItself

Ooc// I know, he told me. He's mad at me, so he's trying to make me guilty. It's okay, I know he told you, so go on ahead and control his characters.

Ic// Nerina tugged Aeleus's hand gently, after having seen him gesture towards one cave, and then let go, beginning to walk towards the cave he had pointed out.

"This cave is called the Cave of Two Lovers, right?" Nerina remarked, stopping in her step and looking over to Aeleus, a playful grin still on her face. "I'm sure you can guess what the circumstance is."

Flying Chickens

"Yes. Yes I can." His face turned a deep pink. "So... How do we prove it? That we're in love?"

FearItself

"Well, how do you think?" Nerina remarked. She loved playing mind games with Aeleus. "I guess we could start with a hug, and if that doesn't work, we could try a kiss, and if that doesn't work, we could build up from there." she added, giggling slightly at the thought of what they had to do to prove their love, even though she was sure a kiss or a few would do the trick.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded, his face becoming a deeper red with every suggestion. "Umm... Uhh... A hug, then?"

Ooc\\ I've made Aeleus be too nervous to try anything, really. That... And I'm not quite sure how to write it out. :P

FearItself

Ooc// Lolz. xP S'okay.

Ic// Nerina was slightly amused by Aeleus's shyness, knowing that part of it was caused by the way she worded her last statement. She stood at the entrance of the tunnel Aeleus had pointed out, holding her arms out comically. "I'm waiting." she remarked, winking to him again.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus made a small, "Eep," sound. He wrapped his arms around her, his head resting on her shoulder. Uhh, what? Wait, is that foam coming from my mouth? I no... I'm so nervous I'm starting to go mad...

FearItself

"Hmm..." Nerina murmured, holding the embrace for a while. She looked around, remembering that legend said it was the truth that set them free. Well, they were hugging, now what? Perhaps they needed to do more. "Maybe hugging isn't enough." she added.