News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

unrealesed items!!!

Started by darkmario, January 28, 2008, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmario

Well, i saw ''the pokemon you want in brawl thread'' and thought.There has been some items i wanted to use but they werent in the game so now post your most wnted items here!

post them like this:

item:
game:
abilits:
how ling it lasts:

this is myne
wing cap
mario 64
lets you fly around the screen and lets you use your real atacks not arial atacks
it lasts about 20 seconds

P.S. i apoligize if someone already made this thread

HTA!

Spell Book
Game- Fire Emblem

Pick up and then hit A to use, one use
5 types: (organized from least rare to rarest)

Fimbulvetr- Icy flurry doing 15% damage and freeze (wide effect area)
Forblaze- Volcanic explosion dealing 20% and hurls flaming rocks that can do 5% each (wide effect area)
Excalibur- Scythes of wind that deal 15% and have high knockback (very wide effect area)
Aura- A beam of intense light dealing 25% and confuse (small and random effect area)
Eclipse- Doubles damage percentage and deals confuse (can only hit 1 foe, but it never fails)

Names can be exchange with any of the other games (Negalfar, Elwind, etc.)

Gwen Khan

item: Djinn
game: Golden Sun
abilits: one of the four Djinn's will apper and be used like Mr. Saturn, but when it hits someone it will deal extra damage, Venus: rocky spire will rise from under them, Mars: Sets them on fire, Mercury: washes them of platform, Jupiter: blows them off platform
how long it lasts: about 5 seconds

Allegretto

Id say errrr hmmm mhhhhh uhhh ummmmmm wow...this is harder than i thought well

Item Guitar
Game Guitar hero 1,2,3
Abilities can play a rift that will either, heal you, or damage others, press 1 to heal 2 to damage
How long it lasts 15 seconds, each second dealing 1 damage, but making them stubble, each second also healing you by 1

Shujinco2

Item: Blue Shell

Game: Mario Kart Double Dash

Abilities: Randomly Zooms around the stage until it hits something. When it hits something, GIANT EXPLOSION!

How Long it lasts: 15 seconds or until it hits

Item: Master Ball

Game: Pokemon series

Abilities: When thrown at a foe, that foe is entrapped within the master ball. You can throw the foe over the ende, but he pops out fairly quickly, so watch out!

How Long it lasts: 3-5 seconds

Neerb

Item:  Four Sword
Game:  Legend of Zelda Minish Cap/Four Swords/Four Sword Adventures
Abilities:  use it just like a beam sword, but you are surrounded by 3 clones who copy your every move!
How Long it Lasts:  until you drop the sword or it gets knocked out of your hand

Item:  Hydra
Game:  Kirby Air Ride
Abilities:  just like the Dragoon, you must gather all three of its parts before use; once you activate it, you can ride it around like Wario's bike, except it's twice as fast, twice as strong, and if you get knocked of, it disappears
How Long it Lasts:  10 seconds, or when you get knocked off

darkluigiv2

yours is cool but mine is mystery box(only for mario and luigi though)it lets you be bee mario or ice or fire ect it lasts about 30 seconds but there is a catch when its done it shrinks you to a mini size

darkmario

Quote from: darkluigiv2 on January 29, 2008, 10:54:02 AM
yours is cool but mine is mystery box(only for mario and luigi though)it lets you be bee mario or ice or fire ect it lasts about 30 seconds but there is a catch when its done it shrinks you to a mini size
pretty cool but only for mario and luigi now that isnt fair :P

Geno

Finger Shot

Equip it to shoot pellets out of your finger (Like Geno) :P

Also, learn to spell.

thunderhero4

Item: Ring
Game: All sonic the hedgehog games
ability: If you are holding it, this protects you from one attack that hits over 20% damege! It goes away after one hit and it doest work for anything under that...

Avion-Finch

Item: Killing edge
Game: Im pretty sure EVERY Fire Emblem game
ability: 50% chance to "critical" upon hitting causing HUGE knockback
lasts: until a critical occurs

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)