News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I recieved TF2 a bit ago

Started by Indigo, September 19, 2009, 03:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

Steam ID: SuperCoolBros

I'm pretty good...Nothing special. Though I did take a break for a while.

Jono2

The problem with thinking you're pretty good is that there's always someone better :x

That's a complex I had over the summer.  Now that I have something else to do (school), I play less TF2, but the constant strive to get good at that game just keeps going and going.  There's ALWAYS someone better, and you don't get a ton of time to learn from them because most battles last about 5 seconds.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Indigo

Quote from: Jono2 on September 19, 2009, 09:51:48 AM
The problem with thinking you're pretty good is that there's always someone better :x

That's a complex I had over the summer.  Now that I have something else to do (school), I play less TF2, but the constant strive to get good at that game just keeps going and going.  There's ALWAYS someone better, and you don't get a ton of time to learn from them because most battles last about 5 seconds.
By pretty good I mean that I know hwo to use the controls for most classes and can get a kill every now and then, by no means am I an expert of even a skilled player  :P

I mean, I can do okay on a server with decent players, but I can't compete with any pros; especially in a small arena match.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Indigo on September 21, 2009, 10:36:12 PM
By pretty good I mean that I know hwo to use the controls for most classes and can get a kill every now and then, by no means am I an expert of even a skilled player  :P

I mean, I can do okay on a server with decent players, but I can't compete with any pros; especially in a small arena match.
So you're pretty much like me. :P

Indigo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 22, 2009, 08:48:31 AM
So you're pretty much like me. :P
I take that as a challenge, add me and we'll duel at sundown? Or tomorrow, whatever works for you.