News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD T-Shirt contest! Open for entries. JUST BUY ONE.

Started by Silverhawk79, July 11, 2008, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 28, 2008, 05:36:20 AM
I'd wear an NSFCD shirt and admit it's an Internet forum.

I'm crazy like that.
I would too.

<3
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

I'm crazy like that.
So buy the NSFCD: shirt. >.>

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 28, 2008, 08:53:59 AM

I'm crazy like that.
hmm

I think I might.

Not a big fan of white shirts though.  I wish this were like that site where you can pick the color D:

Can I use VISA on their site or do they only accept Paypal?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 28, 2008, 08:59:06 AM

I'm crazy like that.
hmm

I think I might.

Not a big fan of white shirts though.  I wish this were like that site where you can pick the color D:

I can change the color, and they take pretty much everything. Okay, all shirts have color selection options now. Keep in mind that the text color will not change, so the shirts with light print need dark colors, and vice versa.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 28, 2008, 10:57:28 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on August 28, 2008, 08:59:06 AM

I'm crazy like that.
hmm

I think I might.

I can change the color, and they take pretty much everything. Okay, all shirts have color selection options now. Keep in mind that the text color will not change, so the shirts with light print need dark colors, and vice versa.
yay <3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Uhh...I don't see the option to change color.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 28, 2008, 11:13:52 AM
Refresh, and you'll have to click the black one. I'm not sure why, but the white one doesn't let you change color. >.>
And I just changed them all from 'Heavyweight Cotton T-shirt' to 'Lightweight Cotton T-shirt' to make them slightly cheaper, and to allow us to get a little more money per shirt.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 28, 2008, 11:56:03 AM
Refresh, and you'll have to click the black one. I'm not sure why, but the white one doesn't let you change color. >.>
And I just changed them all from 'Heavyweight Cotton T-shirt' to 'Lightweight Cotton T-shirt' to make them slightly cheaper, and to allow us to get a little more money per shirt.
heavyweight is cheaper than lightweight?

????

Zovistograt

ah, the black looks good, I think I'll get that.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 28, 2008, 11:57:48 AM

????
Other way around. I'm trying to make them cheap, yet allow us to get at least $3 or so per shirt. We get $7.10 from the Real Nerds shirt, $3.60 per NSFCD: shirt, and $5.10 from the The Game shirt.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 28, 2008, 12:05:02 PM

????
Other way around. I'm trying to make them cheap, yet allow us to get at least $3 or so per shirt. We get $7.10 from the Real Nerds shirt, $3.60 per NSFCD: shirt, and $5.10 from the The Game shirt.
aww, I'm going to buy the one that gives you the least amount of money ;_;

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 28, 2008, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 28, 2008, 12:05:02 PM

????
aww, I'm going to buy the one that gives you the least amount of money ;_;
Yeah. :(
Oh well. >.>

Silverhawk79

Java

Silverhawk79