News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD T-Shirt contest! Open for entries. JUST BUY ONE.

Started by Silverhawk79, July 11, 2008, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dill

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on September 12, 2008, 11:44:10 PM
Dill, your double-post is more than justified.

Jesus would be proud.

He's already pre-ordered one.

ninja

I'll take one of the limited edition copy with the embroidered "i" in "vaatiland"

Macawmoses

It's brilliant. The forum itself may as well be renamed in the process, in honor of our Patron Saint, Vaatixganon.

Moriarty

Quote from: Dill on September 12, 2008, 11:51:21 PM
He's already pre-ordered one.

I hear he saved quite a lump sum on shipping by doing so.

Is the boxset/bundle with the T-shirt (with a lit-up 'v'), anti-Bear stingray gun & photo of Hugh Laurie wearing his FCD shirt still available? If so, I'll take two.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Riosan

Vaatiland sucks as a name.
Shirt design sucks as well.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

L10

0o!f

Dill

Luckily, the above members have no opinion, and are thus excluded from this thread.

Lotos

Dill

Quote from: Lotos on September 13, 2008, 09:50:39 AM
I still think Vaatiland should be Vaatixland...

At first, I felt the same way, but when you say it out loud a few times (and preferably to a crowd of naked asians (that's how I personify this forum)), Vaatiland sounds much more fun. I suppose it also depends on your accent.

Riosan

Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 09:55:31 AM
At first, I felt the same way, but when you say it out loud a few times (and preferably to a crowd of naked asians (that's how I personify this forum)), Vaatiland sounds much more fun.

...Nah, it still sucks.

Dill

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 11:53:42 AM
Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 09:55:31 AM
At first, I felt the same way, but when you say it out loud a few times (and preferably to a crowd of naked asians (that's how I personify this forum)), Vaatiland sounds much more fun.

...Nah, it still sucks.

You're biased towards naming our forum after a cartoon. I at least put reason behind my name.

Riosan

Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 11:57:29 AM
You're biased towards naming our forum after a cartoon. I at least put reason behind my name.

I didn't say anything about a cartoon. I'm open to most names, but none that practically suck the cock of the head admin.

^_____^

Dill

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 11:59:40 AM

I didn't say anything about a cartoon. I'm open to most names, but none that practically suck the cock of the head admin.

^_____^

What if I want to suck Vaatix's cock? Is there anything wrong with that?

Besides, it's catchy.

Moriarty

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 11:59:40 AM

^_____^

Ooh! I got this one Dill - Hasty Generalization & Ad Hominem!

Rio, your subtle personal attacks won't work. You're not open to most names, you're just open to whomever will suck your cock fist your vagina. You did say something about a cartoon, but in another thread I believe. Whether it's based off the head admin or not shouldn't matter - the name has a ring to it. Unlike your childish cartoon names.

Either way, you're not getting fisted.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Chloroform?

I agree with Vaatiland. Though that's the only one I've seen.