News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

that movie Eagle Eye that's coming out soon...

Started by Zovistograt, May 27, 2008, 05:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

When I saw the trailer for the thing, I thought that the cell phone calls would end with "...or face erasure.  The Reapers."  Seriously, am I alone in thinking this plot is just a bit similar to WEWY?

What other movie plots are similiar to games (besides games based on movies and vice versa)?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Cecil_and_Kain

Is that the trailer with the train hitting the building and the lady on the cell phone?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on May 27, 2008, 03:00:15 PM
Is that the trailer with the train hitting the building and the lady on the cell phone?
uhh I don't think so

It's the one with the guy who walks into his apartment and he finds a ton of illegal explosives and then his cell phone rings and says "the FBI will be there in 30 seconds.  Escape" or something.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 28, 2008, 02:43:44 PM
uhh I don't think so

It's the one with the guy who walks into his apartment and he finds a ton of illegal explosives and then his cell phone rings and says "the FBI will be there in 30 seconds.  Escape" or something.
With Shia LeBeouf(?) right?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Java_Java on May 28, 2008, 03:18:48 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 28, 2008, 02:43:44 PM
uhh I don't think so

With Shia LeBeouf(?) right?
yeah