News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Underworld: J's Werewolf Afterlife Thread

Started by jnfs2014, August 06, 2009, 06:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Ha ha, now I'm really glad I brought Jono back when I did. Wished I'd have lived long enough but I think we have this in the bag.

Also, the Werewolf was good? I'm confused.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

jnfs2014

Werewolf was bad, but it made a treaty.

Still, KJ doesn't win.

Dog Food

Jono and I were helping each other out. I figured that if I was going to try to win this (be the last person standing), I'd want to side with the Innocents. Jono figured me out, but decided to help me. Basically, I played as the Innocent's "leader", helping them find who the baddies were. After we finished them off, my plan was to try and kill the Innocent's by either manipulating them to vote for each other or killing them off during the Night Phase.

I was told that if the Vampire and Wolf targeted each other, no one would die. Apparently, that was wrong. It's okay, though. I nearly made it, but if I couldn't win then I want Jono and the rest of the Innocents to kick ass in there. Good luck, guys. Sorry for deceiving you (it was my job, don't blame me), but now I hope you can finish the game. I left you guys in pretty good shape when I killed T_L. Make me proud!
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Water ☮

wow well played KJ. You had me fooled the whole time. :(

Dog Food

Quote from: Water ☮ on September 06, 2009, 11:26:06 AM
wow well played KJ. You had me fooled the whole time. :(
Ha, thanks. And sorry for double-crossing you. A wolf's gotta do what a wolf's gotta do, know what I mean?

Magnum

Wait a tick, I was killed by the Werewolf.

Dog Food, did you kill me? :(

Dog Food

Quote from: MagnumSonic on September 07, 2009, 07:53:22 AM
Wait a tick, I was killed by the Werewolf.

Dog Food, did you kill me? :(
Yes, sorry, Magnum :( I really did think that you and Water might be the vampires. I was proved wrong, and although we were able to save Water at the last second, I did still kill you. But, I killed T_L, who was a vampire, to make up for it. So, at least I got one baddie kill before I died.

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on September 07, 2009, 08:44:56 AM
Yes, sorry, Magnum :( I really did think that you and Water might be the vampires. I was proved wrong, and although we were able to save Water at the last second, I did still kill you. But, I killed T_L, who was a vampire, to make up for it. So, at least I got one baddie kill before I died.
Oh trust me, if I was Vampire, I might still be alive. I'd kill people I like first so I could laugh at them later