News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

favorite legendary/starter/region.

Started by Red, June 28, 2008, 05:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I didn't want to make three threads about each individual question, so what is your favorite legendary/starter/region?

I like Mewtwo/Charizard/Kanto.

Cornwad

Quote from: RedSox on June 28, 2008, 05:17:18 PM
I didn't want to make three threads about each individual question, so what is your favorite legendary/starter/region?

Do the legendary trios count?

Mewtwo/Ivysaur/Kanto I guess

Red

Quote from: Cornwad on June 28, 2008, 05:29:07 PM
Quote from: RedSox on June 28, 2008, 05:17:18 PM

Do the legendary trios count?

Mewtwo/Ivysaur/Kanto I guess

All three as one? No. One of the three? Yes.

JrDude

So I'm assuming when you say "starter," you mean a starter and his evo's?
Then: Deoxys/Blaziken/Kanto.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Fish

Ho-Oh/Cyndaquil/Jhoto.
Jhoto was the best.  Because it had hos. Jhoto, Ho-Oh, and such. :D

Kaso

Groudon/Blastoise/Jhoto.

I hearted Gold until it crapped out on me during a link battle. It changed my poke to an invisible Articuno with 15 health bars whose only move was to get poisoned for 3 minutes at a time. I disconnected and my opponent could still battle o_o

bluaki

I like the small, cute, and generally unobtainable (:() legendaries up until Manaphy, which I dislike (Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi). Not counting the fact that Jirachi was the only one I was able to obtain because of the Colosseum pre-order disc, I like Celebi best. Is there even any non-event way to get Celebi yet? I know Mew is obtainable in Ranch.
Blaziken is a pretty good Pokemon and is usually always on my team alongside Espeon. It's actually the only starter I frequently use, though I occasionally use my Swampert as well.
I haven't played the GSC games in so long. I barely remember Jhoto at all so I can't really pick that region.
I guess my favorite region of those I remember is Sinnoh. I like how it actually has snow, that half the region isn't water like Hoenn, that it doesn't have a lack of wild Pokemon encounters and gym leaders like Orre, that it has the most obtainable Pokemon of any region, and that it has Secret Bases. It wouldn't hurt to have Dive areas though.

Celebi/Blaziken/Sinnoh

Snappy

Celebi/Todidoile/Jhoto

I just know it for a fact that Todidoile is spelled wrong...  :P

Nayrman

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on June 29, 2008, 06:34:56 AM
Mew/Charizard/Kanto

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=263
Basically this is my attitude
I have the same attitude. Originals are the best.

Nayrman

Quote from: RedSox on June 29, 2008, 07:05:14 AM
Mew/Charizard/Kanto

I particularly agree with the "no origionalities" thing of them. Almost half the the new ones seemed to be evolutions of old ones...
And we were all waiting for the penguin one....I'm almost surprised it took that long.

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on June 29, 2008, 07:14:27 AM
Mew/Charizard/Kanto

I particularly agree with the "no origionalities" thing of them. Almost half the the new ones seemed to be evolutions of old ones...
And we were all waiting for the penguin one....I'm almost surprised it took that long.
I know what you mean about them being new evelutions. And some of their names are pathetic.

Peguin should have been their third choice, after a turtle and crocidile. I mean, what the hell was Mudkip supposed to be? But let's kepp this on topic.

Nayrman

Quote from: RedSox on June 29, 2008, 10:06:31 AM
Mew/Charizard/Kanto

I know what you mean about them being new evelutions. And some of their names are pathetic.

Peguin should have been their third choice, after a turtle and crocidile. I mean, what the hell was Mudkip supposed to be? But let's kepp this on topic.
I'm just surprised the platypus and amoeba haven't shown up yet X_X;;

Cornwad

Quote from: RedSox on June 29, 2008, 10:06:31 AM
Mew/Charizard/Kanto

Its a mudkip :O