News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

favorite legendary/starter/region.

Started by Red, June 28, 2008, 05:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: bluaki on June 29, 2008, 02:38:17 AM
I like the small, cute, and generally unobtainable (:() legendaries up until Manaphy, which I dislike (Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi). Not counting the fact that Jirachi was the only one I was able to obtain because of the Colosseum pre-order disc, I like Celebi best. Is there even any non-event way to get Celebi yet? I know Mew is obtainable in Ranch.
Blaziken is a pretty good Pokemon and is usually always on my team alongside Espeon. It's actually the only starter I frequently use, though I occasionally use my Swampert as well.
I haven't played the GSC games in so long. I barely remember Jhoto at all so I can't really pick that region.
I guess my favorite region of those I remember is Sinnoh. I like how it actually has snow, that half the region isn't water like Hoenn, that it doesn't have a lack of wild Pokemon encounters and gym leaders like Orre, that it has the most obtainable Pokemon of any region, and that it has Secret Bases. It wouldn't hurt to have Dive areas though.

Celebi/Blaziken/Sinnoh
I'm pretty sure Dive was removed because they didn't want to have 3 Water type HMs like in R/S/E. It did kinda annoy me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

that's what HM slaves are for X_X;;

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on June 29, 2008, 01:57:23 PM
But when half the region is Water, some people may prefer to have their whole party.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude on June 29, 2008, 02:02:30 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 29, 2008, 01:57:23 PM
But when half the region is Water, some people may prefer to have their whole party.
Oh well, that's apparently why Nintendo seems to forget the games almost never existed besides a few choice pkmn.

jnfs2014

Nobody

Quote from: RedSox on June 28, 2008, 05:17:18 PM
I didn't want to make three threads about each individual question, so what is your favorite legendary/starter/region?

I like Mewtwo/Charizard/Kanto.
my favorite legendary is sheimi, favorite starter......no clue, kinda like mudkip (insert lame joke here), and favorite region is johto.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Nobody on June 30, 2008, 04:50:40 PM
I didn't want to make three threads about each individual question, so what is your favorite legendary/starter/region?

my favorite legendary is sheimi, favorite starter......no clue, kinda like mudkip (insert lame joke here), and favorite region is johto.
sheimi?

JrDude

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on July 01, 2008, 01:03:30 PM
Quote from: Nobody on June 30, 2008, 04:50:40 PM

sheimi?
sheimin.
[move][/move]
Dude .